Author Topic: Jessica's Torment: The Beginning by ElectroPainLover  (Read 10853 times)

ElectroPainLover

Re: Jessica's Torment: The Beginning by ElectroPainLover
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2016, 07:59:58 pm »
***UPDATE***

Jessica's Torment Parts 4, 5, and 6 have been submitted to Gromet to post when he gets to them and he finds them acceptable. The story, for now at least, concludes in Part 6.

Thank you for your patients and interest in Jessica.

Dana -- EPL

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2017, 08:24:00 am »
***Update***

Jessica's Torment Part 4 has been posted and is now available. Sorry for the delay on getting this out to those who are enjoying reading about Jessi. Sometimes other writings and life takes precedence. Thank you for your patience.

Dana

Offline Mikel

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2017, 02:16:29 am »
It took me awhile but I finally got caught up, Thanks for taking the time to write I really like the story keep it up.
Mikel
Keep your mind in the gutter and your woman locked up tight.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2017, 07:58:22 pm »
Thank you and you're welcome Mikel. There are two more chapters to Jessica's Torment and should be showing up in the near future. I hope you continue to find the next parts as interesting and entertaining.

Thanks again, Dana

Offline drulema

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2017, 08:20:11 pm »
I am hoping that the girls will find relief that Carl's tormenting did not break them and that they will be able to continue their story and that you will find the energy and time to put it all in writing. All 6 chapters were fabulously written and were visually clear as to what Jess had enjoyed on her own and together with Angie.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2017, 08:56:26 pm »
Thank you drulema...I'm happy you enjoyed Jessica's and, eventually, Angie's stories.

Yes, they did survive it mentally and are doing well. Eventually they may share some of their adventures with us once again as Jessi's Toys grows and the two of them start trying out new products and feel as if they would like to share their experiences.

Thanks for the kind words on the writing...as Jessica's Torment was my first story published on Gromet's and the first couple chapters (after re-reading them) are a bit rough around the edges. I'm happy to finally get all the chapters out and up for readers to enjoy.

I have several stories in the works, and, plan to start writing on a "normal" non-fetish book I've had in the works for a few years now. I've been using my fetish stories to help hone some writing skills to help advance upon properly writing a (hopefully) publishable for-profit tome. Again...hopefully.

In other words, I'm not sure how long it will be before we revisit Jessi's world, but, I don't plan to quit writing and submitting stories to Gromet even if I do get a story or two on the bookshelves.

Thanks,

Dana -- ElectroPainLover

Offline yourbdtop2

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2017, 03:04:52 am »
Love the entire story.  Carl is/was one sadistic asshole.  Glad he is gone.  However the girls, their story is not over.  Not yet at least. 

What about the video on his computer?

I think the girls are in for a long haul.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2017, 03:54:59 am »
I'm happy you enjoyed Jessica and her follies. No, Jessi and Angie are not done...they are still around and playing. They just wanted to take a break from talking about their lives for a bit so they can recoup from what Carl put them through. Yes, Carl was an asshole. Remember, Jessi never felt real comfortable about him, but, skilled fabricators aren't a dime-a-dozen. So, she kept him on. I believe the women will be a little more careful on their playing as to not get back into a situation such as what Carl did. As for Carl's 'blackmail' video, we'll just have to see what happens when his stuff is gone through and what kind of fall out, if any, is yet to come.

Thank you for your comments yourbdtop2...and, Jessi and Angie will chat with me again sometime in the future.

Dana

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk