Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 2984 times)

tomozco

Hello All
« on: August 15, 2016, 10:17:15 pm »
Hi everyone,

I've been a looooong time visitor to the Gromets Plaza website and have only recently discovered this forum!

I have submitted the first few parts of a story I'm working on to Gromet maybe a week or so ago, but haven't heard back yet. Perhaps is Gromet away? Or how does the story submission process work? Should I worry that my story is not accepted to the site?

Should I post my story on this forum as well? Is it different from the website itself?

Sorry for all these questions, but I'm just new here and trying to learn my way around.

Cheers,
tomozco

MsBehavin

Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 10:40:35 pm »
Hi tomozco,
Welcome to Gromet's Plaza Forum :)

Gromet will get round to reading (and posting) your stories in due course. He gets a LOT of submissions and checks them all himself so as you can imagine this can take a little time.

Soon enough yours will get to the top of the pile and be looked at by the man himself.

Write a few more in the meantime... and use this forum to tell us what your interests are.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 02:16:56 am »
Welcome to Gromet's Plaza tomozco,

I, too, have sent several stories in to Gromet this week and he shot me an email saying he was getting to them as soon as he can. He is the only person whom approves stories for the site. Be patient...he will get to them and let you know when they are posted.

Again, welcome and enjoy. I look forward to checking out your stories.

Dana -- EPL

tomozco

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 05:22:43 am »
Hi there,
Thanks for the responses and advices! I knew that I was just getting ahead of myself on the submissions :) I have just received the email from Gromet that he has received my stories and will be posting them soon.

Thanks again!
tomozco

Daffy Duck

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 09:49:13 am »
Hi Tomozco,

Welcome to the Plaza.

I agree with the comments posted by MsBehavin.  Whilst Gromet would genuinely like to post things quicker, he is just a one-man-band, so it is a lot for any one person to tackle on their own.

I also find Gromet tries to please everyone, so he takes turns posting stories to different genre sections. For example, he recently posted stuff to Trashcan, so it is only fair that he posts to other sections, before posting more stuff to Trashcan.  Gromet tries to treat everyone equally.

So don't get disheartened if it takes a while.

Gromet also goes "off grid" as we call it, on hols. For which the poor fellow gets teased over !

Nice to have a new author. I look forward to seeing your stories.

Daffy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk