Author Topic: Oubliette by Grendel  (Read 3466 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Oubliette by Grendel
« on: July 27, 2016, 08:40:42 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/oubliette.html
Solo-F; M/f; synthetic; ai; scifi; spaceship; bond; cuffs; hood; release; attack; virus; hogtie; gag; nipple; toys; insert; chast; collar; mast; stuck; controlled; cons/nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks  ;)

A Pensive Pen

Re: Oubliette by Grendel
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 03:51:36 pm »
Well told and well paced. You know when to elaborate and when to leave things to the reader's imagination, which makes for great storytelling.

I might like to have seen the first position/predicament she would face at the end, but making me guess was probably a better choice :)

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 05:59:26 pm »
Really a good story

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 11:32:31 pm »
An intriguing tale which I enjoyed very much. However, given my limited imagination I would have liked a glimpse at the “multiple files she’d provided him on how to restrain and torture her” ;-) Even at nearly light speed, interstellar travel should take ample time (even taking relativistic effects into account) to enact some elaborate scenarios, especially when David apparently has access to a machine shop ready to construct any number of innovative bondage devices...

Offline pilloryslave

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 09:50:26 pm »
Really enjoyed the story was very good read.   Kept envisioNing myself as the helpless Captain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk