Author Topic: New story Goddess Memphis Christmas Garbage  (Read 4799 times)

Offline derminer

New story Goddess Memphis Christmas Garbage
« on: September 16, 2016, 01:20:53 am »
I never think of posting my stories, just don't find them good enough or they never entirely get finished. But with Daffy one of the soles of this site away, hope he is ok. I wanted to start publishing some of my unpublished work. Please i am not a professional writer. Just have a deep fetish for toys being thrown away and me being thrown away with them. Diapers is a plus for me as it is a way for my Domme or mommy to keep me from rescuing the toys aka trash.

Goddess Memphis Christmas Garbage..
by derminer

My new one...

Slave Ds Christmas with Goddess Memphis

This story is about Slave D (me) and his Christmas weekend serving Goddess Memphis for her amusement before Christmas. I was on a plane bound for Houston, where i would be evaluated by Goddess Memphis as her house slave. I had been Goddess Memphis online slave for years. She was amused by my fascination with childhood toys and my upbringing by my evil Stepmother. I was a very emotional and weak slave that could often cry. Goddess Memphis loved to see me cry. 

Prior to my arrival i had moved out of my apartment, sold all the furniture thrown away 90% of my clothes per Goddess Memphis request. Which made me cry for days. Then she made me send all my sentimental items including baby shoes, old favorite t-shirts and most importantly and sentimental my childhood stuffies and toy cars. I was very concerned about these, they were my life and i really couldn't live without them. But Goddess Memphis ensured me that my toys would be given back to me as presents during Christmas Holiday session. Slave D knew he had to believe he would get it back but he was worried about what the twist of "getting them back". Goddess Memphis loved to play humiliating mind games with Slave D. 

I thought about my toys a lot especially the stuffed ones like Roger the stuffed bunny, beatrice the brown teddy bear, and many others. We had just boarded the airplane and as i was sitting down and leaned back in my chair dreaming of being reunited with my toys i fell a sleep. Leaned up toward the window, when i woke up 3 hours later the flight attendants where making the rounds picking up trash. They were coming down the aisle saying garbage trash garbage.. Then i noticed a young mother probably around 30 years old, so similar age to me going thrown her plastic bags on the floor looking for something i assumed something that she needed to throw away. But she pulled out a brand new white teddy bear, oh that must be for her sleeping toddler daughter i thought. Then she turned to her daughter and grabbed something from her arms. Wow omg noooo i thought to my self as soon as i saw the item or rather victim surfaced. A former white teddy bear with a red ribbon around its neck. It was very dirty and was more of a light brown color. The two teddies were identical to each other, of course she was replacing one with the other since it had become to dirty and she was too lazy to clean it. She gave her daughter the new one under her arm without waking her up. Then she made eye contact with the flight attendant a curvy lady in her mid forties with a friendly southern accent. Mam you got some cute trash for me, she gave the young mother a big smile. And said very smart move, i did the same with my kids. Those cute little things are bacteria magnets. They had a quick chat in small voices not to wake up the daughter but i could not hear what they were saying i was too focused on the cute cute white teddy bear being smashed into the white kitchen trash bag. It was a pretty full bag already so the flight attendant set it down on the floor and used the teddy to push the trash deep down into the airline branded white trash bag. I was staring directly at her as she was performing the trashing of the innocent bear. As she was bent over and her giant boobs had fallen forward. The young mother looked around in her bags again, excuse me mam do you mind? She asked. Holding out a tightly wrapped diaper in her right hand. The flight attendant looked up and stared right at me then at the young mother. No problem she said to young mother, and as she shoved the diaper in the bag on top of the teddy. She looked at Slave D and said excuse me! Young mother turned to me and said you perv! As they both assumed i was looking down the blouse of the flight attendant. They both gave me stern looks. I just wanted to disappear away like that garbage in that garbage bag..My eyes were still frozen on the plumb fully stuffed trash bag as the flight attendant held it up and gave the blue drawstrings one more hard pull staring back at me with disgust then disappeared to the back. The young mother looked at me and said how can you live with yourself, you are such a disgusting pig! Everyone around turned to me and looked at me. I was very very embarrassed but i kept thinking of the sad sad faith of the stuffed teddy bear. What a mean mommy! Damn her i thought. 

We landed and after having many stern looks at me as i entered the airplane, i was relived to be out of there but then sadness hit me as i met the cleaning crew coming in, I knew someone else that i instantly had loved although he was used and worn had a worse future than me. I wanted to just save him and they take me instead. I proceeded outside the plane headed for the curb pickup and arrived with my one small carry on bag at the curb pickup within minutes. As soon as i got to the curb a black car showed up with all black windows as soon as the car stopped the back door opened automatically. There was a note on the seat. It was from Goddess Memphis Estates, which was the name of the new compound that Goddess Memphis had recently moved into. She had a serious of very successful businesses all built around extensive extended servitude. This is something that had recently become legal in the state of Texas to enslave white people or trade with white people. Goddess Memphis even had a side business that raised white slaves and sold to other dommes or estates. I got into the car and the door closed and locked automatically. We drove away from the airport area and was soon on the highway but instead of heading to the city which we had always done on previous trips we now headed out into the country side. After about what must have been 30 or 40 minutes we turned off on a smaller road then onto a well kept gravel road. I could see a mansion in the distance, it was a very impressive view sitting up on a small hill overlooking the grand estate. 

As we pulled up i could see the maids bringing the last trash out, it was trashday it appeared. There were at least three or four maids out there in the back of the main mansion taking out the last trash. It didn't seem that strange since there were only a couple of days until Christmas and Goddess probably wanted to clean out the house of "the old". I didn't know how right i was but "out with the old" to Goddess was a lot more than some old clothes or cleaning out the refrigerator. It meant everything. At the moment i saw the maids lugging huge garbage bags stuffed to the brim to the bins i immediate thought of my beloved sentimental items were they in any of those bags? As soon as i stepped out of the black car. My eyes quickly lashed on to some paintings that were being carried out to one of the big bins by a curvy blond maid. I started slow jogging toward the maid with the paintings, as i got to her i said hello? What are you doing with those paintings? (although i knew they were throwing them out). She turned to me and said "well you must be one of the new toys that are arriving for Christmas". Yes mam i am, my name is Slave D and i am an adult baby toy. Think of me as a human stuffed toy i said. She looked at me then started bust out laughing. Well you know sooner or later you will end up in one of these and she held up a huge large black trash bag as she lifted it into one of the large 96 gallon trash cans. I swallowed hard and gave her a worried look..i knew she was right that it was inevitable. I looked at two paintings that the maids were bringing out with several black trash bags, i asked if i could look at them and it confirmed they were the paintings that i had inherited. I told the maids they say sorry not much we can do Goddess Memphis lets her art collector value all artwork that is donated to her estate. anything worth less than 100 is immediately disposed of but many times anything else than 500 is also disposed of. These were so worthless the art estimator didn't even both putting a value on them she said with an arrogant smile. I asked if i could hold it one last time. One other latin maid came up and said that listen sub, Goddess Memphis has given us strong guidelines that if you try to touch any of the trash or "save it" you go in the bin. Understand! Even if it was almost 80 degrees out on this warm spring day, i felt a cold cold chill run through my body. The maid said let me show you, she walked up to a bin as the other maid took the paintings over to one of the other huge bins that lined the back of the building. As the maid and i walked up to one of the other bins i couldn't let the paintings go, i tried to look sideways to see what happened to them...I saw the maid with the paintings lift one of the bins that were already stuffed full. I thought to myself (oh no thats never gonna fit) the maid didn't care she shoved the paintings in on top of of the other trash. Right then the maid i was standing next to me yelled at me, fucking pay attention sub! I quickly turned my head as i heard the frames of the paintings crack. I died a little inside knowing that to me those paintings was all i had left after my grandmother that had recently passed away. Then i looked back inside the bin that the maid had just lifted the lid off of. I couldn't believe my eyes. Inside far down below was a face sticking out of the huge black garbage bag, it looked like a sub about my age around 30 years old. He looked very scared and i could tell he was pleading to be let free. Just with his eyes he was clearly tied up in there and duct tape covered his month to make sure that he would probably not cry. There you go non focused sub, this is your destiny faster than you think if you don't serve Goddess properly. Getting new subs is not a problem for her. Yes i understand i quickly replied, good you are learning she said. As we were about to walk away from the bin a third maid walked up with two huge stuffed bags, Jackie would you please hold the lid up for me? Yes of course Bianca! I stood there and waited as the huge black bin bags that were quite stinky were simply dropped on two of the sub. Then Jackie slammed the lid shut, and Bianca said bye-bye worthless sub!

Then All of a sudden all went quite around me, i got into a daydream of thinking that the sub deep inside that bin was me..It was scary warm, i was hungry thirsty and hadn't slept in days. I was really painting up a strong mental picture of what the short life of this sub would really be like. No one loved him, no one valued him, no one missed him. He was by definition trash. Just as that conclusion hit me, i woke up from my day dream by a loud deep rumble..some kind of engine or machinery. 

As my eyes and brain became conscious again i stood between the big curvy amazon maids Jackie and Bianca. I looked at both of them then looked at a large green machine coming toward us. Oh wow! I said then stood there in silence. Yes yes said Jackie thats the garbage truck, taking our overfilled bins away. Haha. The garbage truck turned around and backed up and the huge hopper got closer and closer..Bianca turned to Jackie, do you think Goddess wants this sub or should we just dispose of him now? He seems annoying doesn't he would be fun to see him struggle in there with all the shiny slippery garbage bags. They both laughed. Lets call her, i don't want risk my christmas bonus or anything said one of the maids the other agreed. They called Goddess Memphis, a few tones went through then she picked up. They said i had arrived. She said bring him to me, i been waiting for that toy. Then she gave off a evil laugh that even i could hear. The maids hung up on the phone and turned to me. I could you survive another day or two, lucky useless creep! As the garbage men got out and started loading the garbage truck i realized that one of them was woman. I asked the maids they said it was a couple who ran a local trash service they served Goddess Memphis well and kept the paperwork to a minimum. I didn't want to ask me but they were efficient, i wanted to stay and watch. I was fixated on the bin with the sub in it. Soon it was rolled up to the back of the hopper and a lift quickly grabbed can and emptied it on top of the rest of the very full hopper i could see the bag moving around the sub was panicking he knew what was his faith. As the scrappy woman garbage truck driver walked up to the back of the garbage truck the maids pulled me away to bring me in the back of the mansion where loading docks were located. I looked back a few times. But then i head the hydraulics start up and i could quickly glance back and see that the woman was pulling the lever and within 5-10 seconds we would hear a high pitch screech as the bags were compacted and pulled within the garbage trucks belly. I knew he was gone, everything seemed so surreal and dreamy. This was legal, and inferior humans were really treated like used up old toys or dolls thrown on the trash heap to be disposed of in a garbage truck not even buried in a cemetery but rather in a landfill at best. If not burned to produce electricity.  

My head felt like it would explode, then my vision blurred, then all went black...Then a little bit later i woke up Goddess Memphis standing over me staring straight into my sole. She turned to her staff. Oh i guess he is alive, no need to dispose of him just yet. She said with a huge smile on her face. Bring him to the saloon i want him to reminisce a little with what remains of his irreplaceable sentimental items. Oh by the way subbie D, look over there against the wall. I looked over all i could see were four garbage bags full of trash. They were huge and shiny, Goddess Memphis explained that those bags were stuffed to the brim with adult diapers from their abdl fetish center for adult baby subs, kitchen and bathrooms. But more importantly all your sentimental clothes are commingled with all that nastiness. Why? You ask. I was just in shock, in my mind my memories of all those cute t-shirts and favorite jeans flashed by..then deep dark imagines of them being disposed by the Goddess and her staff while they laughed at the worthless clothes. Slave D! Pay attention! Said Goddess Memphis with a stern voice! Yes Goddess sorry, before i could respond. She started bursting out laughing...Look everyone little subbie likes this! Everyone looked at my pants, i was wearing training sweatpants. Everyone could see my little embarrassing hard on. There was nothing that i could do...He totally enjoys this ladies! Said Goddess Memphis laughing at my pathetic nature. Then she quickly changed gears. Get undressed now! Yes Goddess! I stated undressing...faster faster faster stupid! Said Goddess Memphis. She started tearing my t-shirt off, soon i was asked to add my clothes to one of the last open garbage bags. There was still more room i noticed. Before i could think more about it a diaper and adult diaper at that was thrown at my feet. Put it on! Commanded Goddess Memphis, i don't want to see that little hard dick. Doesn't do me anything. Listen better use that diaper sparsely as you are not getting any changes. Once you i notice it as been used or you stink even just pied in it you get thrown away. Understand! Yes Goddess i understand that this is my faith. Hahah bet you even like it she responded. I reluctantly put the diaper on. It felt weird but at the same time very comforting knowing. 

We moved into the saloon, my toys were spread on the floor and it was lots of them. There were some small gift packages as well. Before you get to help me sort through your old toys i have another surprise for you Goddess Memphis said. One of the maids brought in a giant white bunny costume with big long bunny ears. She said put it on! It was thick very thick like you could wear it in dead of the winter while naked and never be cold. I started putting it on and even within seconds i was sweating like a pig. While also wearing a thick diaper. This was not going to end well i thought to my self. Well done stupid said Goddess. Here is your task, you have 3 mines to decide which of these toys you want to save the rest the maids will dispose of as they deem fit. You understand rules? Before i could answer or even focus or get used to my very very uncomfortable situation in that hot hot bunny suite. She said go! I looked all around there stood maids probably 4-5 of them with vacuum cleaners trash bags and what looked like brooms. I tried to race off but the authentic hardwood floors and the slippery surface below my "paws" it was like ice skating in dress shoes. I could hear everyone laugh as i sorted around the floor getting down on all fours while maids were spanking me with blooms and taunting me with trash bags. I looked closer at the toys and realized that most of them were already ripped up or stomped on until they had broken into many pieces. I kept looking for toys to save but there were none. I looked at Goddess Memphis who just smiled bigger and bigger every time i looked back at her. Time is almost up you pathetic idiot. Do you understand now that your toys are garbage yelled Goddess memphis while everyone laughed. I crawled around them looking for pieces and hugging them and crying out loud it was the worst humiliation and experience that i had ever had. I was exhausted and dehydrated and couldn't think straight. Suddenly with seconds left on the clock i sat up on my knees and begged to Goddess Memphis please please disposed of us! We are all garbage while i was hold my pieces of my dear dear beloved stuffed animals and toy cars. The trash bag was brought out that had garbage in the bottom. Well subbie D! This was such a joy but i have many many more white worthless subs left to dispose of. Please get in the bag now, the garbage truck is waiting:) She laughed harder then she ever had. Oh god you smell so bad you stink i don't know if its that peed yourself or if its the sweat coming throw that suite but it doesn't matter get in that bag now!

I used my last drop of energy to get in the bag. i was crying out loud i was exhausted emotionally and physically. I was not a strong man, well i wasn't even a man. I was a worthless sub. i knew that. i looked up and maid after maid was poring pieces of toys into the top of the opening in the bag. i didn't even try to fight it with my hands i just let the memories rain down on me. I didn't care that later a diaper pail was dumped on me. Before the bag was sealed above me then i was dragged out. It was Christmas eve, i was part of the old going away to make room for the new. Soon i could hear we were outside i was being wheeled out on some kind of cart. I could hear the compactor running in the background we got closer. Goddess wasn't even around she was probably playing with some more useful sub at this moment. i felt getting flipped into the hopper. I tried to jerk my cock but i had no energy. I was really trying to please myself one last time. It didn't make sense to do it. But i was trying it seemed logical somehow. I tried and tried i was getting frustrated. Then after three more bags were added on top of me. I was stating to get hard. But it was too late...I could hear the compactor whine up...three maybe four seconds later the blade hit the bags above me, i could hear the bags hissing and the pressure building up. Then it just kept coming i screamed then bones started cracking then all went black. 

trash day was over...

Offline slider142

Re: New story Goddess Memphis Christmas Garbage
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 04:42:51 pm »
This was a great story, derminer. Thanks for sharing it with us! :-)

PutMeInaBin

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 06:04:32 pm »
Yes, Thank-you for sharing.

Offline derminer

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 04:45:25 pm »
Thanks for the encouragement, i will probably post this later tonight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk