Author Topic: Canadian suppliers  (Read 15020 times)

rbbrswmmr

Canadian suppliers
« on: December 29, 2015, 01:48:46 am »
I am looking for a Canadian supplier for all things rubber, but specifically customizable latex catsuits.

This way then, there is no concern about customs.

Offline latexslavewhipped

• 321-626-4644
Re: Canadian suppliers
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 08:04:33 am »
Try TwistMyRubberArm.com. They are in Canada

Offline Tom

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 09:53:07 pm »
Another approach is to claim a medical justification, Aspergers syndrome sufferers get much relief from the closedown of total enclosure.

rbbrswmmr

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 10:00:30 pm »
Another approach is to claim a medical justification, Aspergers syndrome sufferers get much relief from the closedown of total enclosure.

OK, I'll bite, How?

Offline Tom

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 10:12:49 pm »
Ask the supplier to invoice it correspondingly on the customs documentation.
At the risk of busting the frisson of pushing the boundaries, latex is not in general illegal, and the authorities are not interested in the somewhat risqué. Of course, there are obvious exceptions, but even there the latex is almost always an innocent collateral aspect of what is at offence. If they're not hassling the importers of corsets, say, why would they hassle you for goods being imported for personal use? You have a right to a private life, and if some public servant breached it, you'd probably have a good case against them. But in general, Canada's very broad-minded, some of the most public displays have been filmed in Toronto, so I'd suggest you shouldn't fret - but like I said elsewhere here, ask on the IAR, as a goodly number of their members are Canadian, and quiet a few from your neck of the woods.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk