Author Topic: The Tens Unit by Mikel  (Read 4264 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The Tens Unit by Mikel
« on: January 26, 2016, 12:08:54 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.selfbound.net/storiessz/tensunit.html
Solo-F; tens; nipple; toys; insert; naked; chairtie; straps; gag; collar; electro; shock; torment; stuck; climax; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: The Tens Unit by Mikel
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 11:07:18 pm »
Thank you Mikel, I enjoyed reading this story.

Offline Mikel

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 03:42:25 am »
Thanks Fordman sorry it took so long to reply I just now was able to get back to forum.
Mikel
Keep your mind in the gutter and your woman locked up tight.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 05:13:06 am »
Mikel,

I enjoyed your story very much. I guess, due partly to the fact that it is quite close to one of my real-life bondage scenario's. A male instead of a female, spread-eagle on a bed instead of in a chair, but otherwise, quite close. It is still my longest, planned or unplanned, endurance session. At the time I was using eight leads tormenting eight different parts of my body.

I can very much relate with Tina not being sure how much time was left to endure. In my case, I had forgot to set the timer for the electro devices and had miscalculated the timer for my electromagnetic locking device. I use an iHome so I can use my phone to set the time. It was my second time of using the iHome and did not notice I had not set the am to pm. Fourteen hours and thousands of shock cycles later, I was finally released.

Since then, I am very careful setting my timers. It became a very long and painful learning experience.

Thanks again for the rousting of memories.

ElectroPainLover

Offline Mikel

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 02:21:37 am »
Thanks ElectroPainLover I'm glad I could stimulate you memory, mistakes are sometimes....sometimes the best memories as long as it turned out ok.
Thanks again,
Mikel
Keep your mind in the gutter and your woman locked up tight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk