Author Topic: A message from the dark side of the force  (Read 2858 times)

beanliner

A message from the dark side of the force
« on: July 06, 2016, 12:53:46 am »
Would like to say "hi" to everyone here.

I'm just starting to come to terms with my fetish likes and dislikes, even though I've had them since I was very small. I've always thought of them as some big dark secret that had to be hidden away, but I'm learning to embrace them as part of me, and want to reach out to others who I can relate to in some way on this level.

Or just chat about kinky shit.  :)

I've always liked bin liners and carrier bags - the way they feel against my skin, and the way they make me feel held and touched when they are taped tightly around me.

Well, that's the nutshell version. Please say hi back!

Daffy Duck

Re: A message from the dark side of the force
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 08:12:13 am »
Hi Beanliner,

A very warm welcome to the Plaza. There are hundreds (thousands ?) of people here that share your passion for polythene against the skin. It is not unusual or rare. Just remember to play safe, and have air holes !

As the trashcan moderator, I have written a number of stories which explore this. Both in the trashcan section and in the transformation section (becoming plastic) and in giantess section (being shrunk and dumped).  I hope you enjoy.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Daffy

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 08:10:44 am »
I think the way things are going, especially here in the US, if we wait long enough none of our kinks will be outside the mainstream. You have indeed found a place that accepts you as you are (and already run into Daffy, who will doubtless be an immense help to you as he shares your preferences). Welcome here, glad you made it!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Daffy Duck

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 07:06:29 pm »
Cheers Zephyr.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk