Author Topic: Dystopia by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 18 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Dystopia by Jackie Rabbit
« on: August 14, 2022, 09:34:03 PM »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storiesad/dystopia.html
F/m; fem; objectify; scifi; gag; bond; chairtie; chastity; bodymod; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
  • I was so much older then; I'm younger than that no
Re: Dystopia by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:55:36 AM »
Setting the stage for Things To Come, or so we all hope.  It starts out with an interesting premise: what to do when torn between love and loyalty on one hand, and the difficult choices forced by brutal reality.  What will be the third alternative? 

The line of responsibility is clearly drawn; there is no opening for debate or consensus.  It's one of those tough choices a dominant has to face all alone.  Seems to me there might be a few allegories to real world situations creeping in?
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Dystopia by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:54:43 AM »
Thank you. I actually had a few things in mind when I wrote this, but I will confess to feeling slightly dark while doing so. I don't know if I shouldn't leave this one as it is, or tell the rest of the story. I think it might almost be better to leave it, letting the reader to ponder what happens next. It's often said that you can tell the true measure of a person's character not by how they treat people who they have to be nice to, but specifically by how they treat the people they don't have to be nice to; waiters, waitresses, maids, and the kid bagging your groceries comes to mind. Leadership is one thing; abject cruelty is obviously another.

I kind of had this in mind with the nice doctor character, she maybe hinted at what she really was in the very beginning, but confirmed it for us by the end. She's a pretty package though, but sometimes pretty wrapping paper hides a not so nice "gift."

Thank you again for your comments, they mean more to me that I can express, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk