Author Topic: Hello from a new community participant  (Read 4207 times)

PutMeInaBin

Hello from a new community participant
« on: July 02, 2016, 04:02:41 am »

Hi There Friends,

I am new to the forum but I've been following TrashcanStories for about 2 months now.
I really enjoy some of the stories and I'm always looking see new stories.  I myself am currently
preparing my first story as I've been inspired by the TrashcaStories website, and I'm looking
forward to sharing this fiction story of mine with all.

Also in a real life context I do have a Trash-bagging Fetish from early childhood as it developed through the years.

I do enjoy the idea of having someone or multiple persons bagging me, placing me in a bin and using me like trash and disposing all manner of old stinky garbage in the bin with me, and also being placed into other trashbagged contexts as well. One of my greatest desires is to go through such a trash used process and to be collected by two pretty ladies on a curb by having myself swung inside an awesome and dirty rear loader.

Despite having a strong Fetish for going in a garbage truck I do realize its serious risks and if I had the chance I would not do it if not well planned and agreed between parties in order to massively minimize the risks.

If you know the website FetLife and is part of any group you can find me as PutMeInaBin.

Cheers To All of You who write stories and participate of this nice community.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 12:00:52 am by PutMeInaBin »

Daffy Duck

Re: Hello There from a New community participant
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 09:05:29 am »
Welcome PutMeInaBag,

Thanks for sharing your desires. I am relieved that you are aware of the risks. Play safe and live to play another day.  This is one fantasy best left inside your head. In real life, it is NOT safe.  Even if you manage to find what appears to be safe, and manage to do it several times, everybody's luck runs out eventually. I have heard of too many real life stories from readers with horrific tales.

Hope you continue to enjoy the stories.

Daffy

PutMeInaBin

Re: Hello from a new community participant
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 10:46:01 am »
Imagine you bagged, used, sealed and left nicely at the side of this counter.
I wishhh.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 11:42:08 am »
Hi PutMeInaBin,

Nice photo.  Lovely shiny black polythene sack. (Nice kitchen too.)

Daffy

PutMeInaBin

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 01:28:52 pm »
Thanks Buddy,

You are the Best !

Daffy Duck

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 04:34:29 pm »
Cheers.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk