Author Topic: Looking for two stories  (Read 3718 times)

DoreanBV

Looking for two stories
« on: June 21, 2016, 08:22:16 pm »
Hi, I started to gather some of the best "memories" of my younger years. And I have found over a dozen of my favourite stories again, but I'm stuck on two of them.
The first is a selfbondage story, solo-m. A teenager is happy when his mom finally leaves home. He starts setting up some self bondage using some dirty clothes as stimulant. At some point some clothes were strewn on the floor. It didn't involve any cross-dressing from what I remember, and I know he finalized the bondage by putting his mother's gym bag over his head. The story ends as a hot neighbour catches him (female).
The second story should be a bit easier to find, since it's more unique. A girl is using a modified piece of equipment to lose weight. I think it was a stationary bycicle (I don't know if that's its name) somehow modified to also give pleasure in the meantime (can't remember how, just that it was supposed to help her lose weight faster that way). A group of mean girls (can't remember the reason, or if they were just being bullies) modify the machine with a dildo that makes the user penetrate her own ass while using the machine. They tie her up on the bike, and she has to rape herself. I think the girls modified more than that, but can't remember what.
I don't know if these stories are from this site, but I found a good number of those I wanted here while browsing all the categories, so I thought I'd try. Any help is appreciated, even just a direction to the site you think has them :)

Galahad

Re: Looking for two stories
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 08:42:03 am »
Is the one about the girl trying to lose weight this one by chance

Oh to be Thin by SG
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=6574

DoreanBV

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 02:33:04 pm »
Yes, that's it. Thank you very much!

Galahad

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 04:20:24 pm »
You're very welcome. I just happened to read that one again while on vacation a week ago. It was a great one. Wish SG made a sequel within the realm of that story. Very well written.

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 01:47:34 pm »
Thanks Galahad for the find.

You can find all of SG's stories here:
http://www.grometsplaza.net/author_s.html#sg

Enjoy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk