Author Topic: Pure Pulp: Hannah and the 'O' Button by A Pensive Pen  (Read 6101 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Pure Pulp: Hannah and the 'O' Button by A Pensive Pen
« on: June 28, 2016, 09:04:40 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/purepulp_hannahobutton.html
F/f; latex; lingerie; stockings; gloves; bond; rope; gag; dildo; hogtie; toys; insert; vibe; tease; climax; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Pure Pulp: Hannah and the 'O' Button by A Pensive Pen
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 11:42:50 pm »
A nice short story. The bindee decides everything at start, the binder seems to be at her service, but she may adjust intensity and severity of the bondage and, after being prudent at the start, slips into a more punishing role at the end.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 02:17:17 am »
I was very envious, the entire adventure sounds like something I would just love to do.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 09:09:47 pm »
Excellent story! Easy to read and very sexy.
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 05:07:16 pm »
I think this story too needs to be expanded into a sequel.
The relationship between Hannah and Susan could be explored and explained more.

A Pensive Pen

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 08:12:08 pm »
Thank you everyone!

Arkane - You're right, it probably could be expanded, but I'm not going to write it. This was my take on writing "pulp" stories. Basically little vignettes or scenes that are fun but ultimately meaningless. Like a bondage dime western.

I would be happy to make a Pure Pulp "collection" of unrelated pulpy stories, if there's interest  ;)

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 11:16:24 pm »

I would be happy to make a Pure Pulp "collection" of unrelated pulpy stories, if there's interest  ;)

I'm quite interested because I love short and medium length fiction, while I'm easily discouraged by longer stories, even more so if there's a lot of material unrelated to the meat of the plot. While I like detail (and I think your story could have been even better with just a bit more lingering in small particulars) I believe in economy of words.

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 12:01:59 am »

Since I enjoyed the result of your experiment I for one would be glad if you wrote more of these vignettes. Yet I also enjoy your longer and more complex stories very much... Can't we have both? ;-)

A Pensive Pen

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 05:21:36 am »
Absolutely I can write both! Sorry if I implied otherwise.

Right now I actually have wayyyy more ideas than I have writing time, but there will be much more coming down the pipeline. One of the draws of Pure Pulp is that I can crank them out relatively quickly, but I have larger ideas planned as well. They may take a little time (my job is keeping me particularly busy right now), and I'm sorry for that, but they'll come through one way or another.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 09:46:07 am »
I think the pulp short scene concept is a wonderful one, but very difficult to write well, as you obviously have based on the number of comments generated is such a short time. Could all your stories of this kind be entries in the main characters diary, perhaps she, or some other soul reading them to reminisce about the fun she has had in life? It's just a suggestion, but it could be a good vehicle to present your short story work one scene at a time while still keeping them somewhat separate.

In any event thanks again for sharing and I do understand the busy at work thing as I am in the same proverbial boat, I not having enough time to write, nor read as much as I might like these days, Jackie. 

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2016, 12:24:55 pm »
I do like this, short and sweet, loving and gentle at first, yet as the bondage goes on, and all of the double checking has happened, it becomes increasingly relentless and wicked.  The trust, fun, friendship and love shine through here.  This does leave me wondering about these characters, and the broader setting, but this is simply fun, sexy and delightful, making it a wonderful glimpse into their world together :)

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2016, 04:52:39 pm »
Great story Pensive. I enjoyed it through and through. I could feel myself being tied as Susan tied Hannah. Made me feel as if I was in her position. Of course, due to excellent descriptive writing.

Great job Pensive.
Dana -- EPL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk