Author Topic: Victim Hidden, Mummy Shown  (Read 10277 times)

polyedit2000

Victim Hidden, Mummy Shown
« on: March 01, 2016, 09:41:50 pm »
It's strange how the mummification fetish works.  You're just looking at a mummy in a sarcophagus, seeing the bandages wrapped around its body, and you think to yourself, "how would it be like to be wrapped up like that?  If I was wrapped up and in a museum, would people think I'm a real mummy or a real person?"  But you convince yourself that reality wouldn't be like that, and you would leave the museum with that thought in mind.

...Not realizing that the mummy you were looking at had a similar thought before.

---

So, do you ever try to (or fantasize) making a mummy that the public would think is a mummy?  A stiff object that others would dismiss as a display?  It's not only limited to the museum but can be found at a funhouse or school as well.

So what would it be like, trapped and not hidden, with everyone seeing you but never thinking to free you, and the only one know who knows where you are is the person who took great pleasure in wrapping you up in the first place?

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Victim Hidden, Mummy Shown
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 12:00:45 am »
I remember a fictional story about this fetish in a long time lost Bondage Life magazine, where a girl was the mummy at the center of the party, the main piece of a contraption where food and drinks were available. Wrapped, blind, forced to stay silent, etc... it was quite interesting.

Kentwolf

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 09:38:17 am »
Ok first off, if you can find that story i would love to read it :D second, it would be an amazing feeling, so helpless, tightly bound, wrapped up so tight you can't even move enough to be noticed by the crowds around you. your mouth packed so tight that not even a squeak can escape. dozens of potential rescuers mere inches away from you and all of them totally oblivious to the fact anyone needs rescuing, your captor possibly watching with a small from nearby as they see the movements they know to look for, the slight twitchs, the tiny wriggles of a mummy trying desperatly to cry out for help and being totally unable to do so.

Offline siobhann

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 04:22:26 pm »
Mmmm such delicious bondage to be wrapped up all tight.  It really is the most intense submission being mummified.  I feel that being hidden in the wraps, the anonymity of it all, enhances and deepens the helplessness, creates a more complete submission.  The predicament  of being anonymous,  being hidden really adds to the drama of the fantasy as well. 

And besides, who wants to go to all the effort of mummifying some sex slave and not display them. Please display your mummies.

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 10:22:22 pm »
Obviously in the story I mentioned the mummified girl (fiancee of the binder) was in the opposite dilemma, that is, she was not fighting to be rescued and not managing it. She could have made enough movement or sound to be noticed but she had to play... the mummy role to avoid the embarassing situation of being discovered.
At the end of the party a group of working men start to disassemble the food stand and while they are at it, someone gives her a squeeze (on a tit) saying something like "it seems almost real."

I have not an electronic version of the story and it's copyrighted by Harmony so, sadly, I can't post it here (it's buried in a old magazine somewhere in the house...).

The idea could be recycled, though.

polyedit2000

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2016, 07:44:40 pm »
Spiders also mummify people, right?  Fantasy-wise, spiderweber on DA has shown that it could be possible to mistake giant spiders and cocoons as Halloween props until they walk into it.  There was also a multi-chapter story by him or his solidsnake buddy about a drider that manages to sneak out her cocooned victims by stuffing them in those anime body pillows, with other people helping her unaware of her true nature (it was an anime convention).

---

And here's a mummy story.  Short, but it prompted me to start this topic.  Make one or two mummies, and you'd probably proving a point.  Make a lot of mummies out of a habit...

---

And that brings up another interesting question: How long would the charade go?  Do you think you could fool the public for one night, a couple of days, or for a very long time?  And what is your policy to ensure your co-conspirators don't spoil the surprise?

Andreas

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 04:56:13 pm »
I remember a fictional story about this fetish in a long time lost Bondage Life magazine, where a girl was the mummy at the center of the party, the main piece of a contraption where food and drinks were available. Wrapped, blind, forced to stay silent, etc... it was quite interesting.

I still have a few old Harmony magazines and out of sheer luck I found that tale. It's "Bondage Centerpiece" by Jeff Sinclair in Bondage Parade No. 32. Besides being tightly wrapped she was also stretched between a leash and her ankles so she could barely squirm even with the addition of a vibrator.

Definitely a great story if one can obtain that issue!   :)

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 11:19:45 pm »

I still have a few old Harmony magazines and out of sheer luck I found that tale. It's "Bondage Centerpiece" by Jeff Sinclair in Bondage Parade No. 32.

:)
great

Offline Tom

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2016, 11:39:52 pm »
Given the forum's begun again, I think it worthwhile to spell out Safe Play.
Yes, the scenario should be discussed and agreed in advance, and not diverged from unless to end the game suddenly. Safety words and signals should be agreed and respected, frequently one for "no further" and another for "release me immediately" - any Dom failing in this respect should be reported to the police for common assault. The entire thing should be worked through from a Health and Safety viewpoint - the UK HSE has a 5-point planning procedure which is fairly exhaustive, so you're both preemptively safe (for example, the Dom has been trained in knotting so they don't accidentally block any of the nerve or blood-supply sensitive points) and have a reaction plan if something were to happen (in these scenarios, the primary release is the Dom - what happens if they fail, have a heart attack, for instance? Can someone check in if there's no response after a given time? A mummified sub should no more rely on a single release mechanism than they would if they were into self-bondage). Have surgical shears to hand if you're the Dom, it'll take you longer to release the sub than it took to secure them, possibly 50% more, if you simply reverse the procedure, time you don't have if they're in trouble or simply want out.

From a physiological viewpoint, don't keep someone mummified for more than 12 hours maximum under any circumstances. In practice, an hour or two is usually enough, and should be the maximum for starters. The blood supply relies on a certain amount of movement to pump the blood around, you don't want to trigger thromboses which can cause heart attacks, strokes or pulmonary embolism. Follow it by six hours of physical activity in light bondage maximum, and only the lightest (no ties, for example) while asleep. The Dom is responsible for the safety and well-being of the sub, and is not in a position to do so if they're off having a pee, making food or drink, or has fallen asleep themselves during the night. That is as fundamental a failure as not respecting safety signals. By all means keep wrist and ankle bands locked on, as long as they're not secured to anything, so the sub can get themselves out of trouble if you are doing something like that - they can find subspace in them even if not connected, it's the symbolism which matters.

In the longer term, other aspects are that the body starts to react to withdrawal of water within 24 hours, and of food once the food in the gut has been drained, within 48 hours. That can cause psychological damage as well as physiological, particularly where there is no chance of movement. Similarly to how the body needs a certain amount of movement for the blood supply, it also needs it for waste evacuation, you don't need a constipated sub. There are some ways to get around these, but if you're not medically trained in them, don't try for yourself. Equally, if the sub has a family history of embolisms, fits, or some less frequent syndromes, don't go there. This should be about forms of love, and love sometimes means saying no.

Ed: omitted at first because it shouldn't arise if safe durations are used, but probably worth mentioning anyway. An immobile position can cause bedsores within 24 hours, from creases in what the body's lying on. Rubber suits can help, but even they have centre seams down the back and around the waist - one or two suppliers produce suits from single pieces of latex, a custom fit where the seams are on the sides should be the absolute minimum. Bedsores can become permanent ulcers and at worst become gangrenous - this should be about non-permanent effects, so again, keep the session length reasonable. /ed

So, prior planning and proper preparation not only prevent piss-poor performance (and no sub deserves that!) but also promote pleasurable play for the partners. Play safe, folks.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 11:47:47 pm by Tom »

Daffy Duck

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2016, 06:33:03 pm »
Well said, Tom.

I'll keep that in mind, when wrapping myself in clingfilm (saran wrap) !

Daffy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk