Author Topic: Premium Playthings by Bubuck31  (Read 114 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Premium Playthings by Bubuck31
« on: February 25, 2024, 07:17:34 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.dollstories.net/storieslr/premium_playthings1.html
M/f; doll; F2doll; kidnap; transform; oral; sex; cons; X

https://www.dollstories.net/storieslr/premium_playthings2.html
M/f; doll; F2doll; transform; frame; bodymod; kidnap; nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline nobod4u

• can't upload my real avatar
Re: Premium Playthings by Bubuck31
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 04:18:51 pm »
Hi - there, if it is really Your first story - well done! You have some nice new "application" ideas mentioned and if you continue that way, I hope to see a lot more like this from You. The way the details from the "permanent displays" looks very promising to me. Of course I (and I guess not only me) would like to read at least part 3 of Amber-Dolls story with the choosen options for her/ it's transformation ;) , I'm so curious - please satisfy my/our curiosity and continue Ambers adventure - pleeeeease -  ??? ::) - JtL

Offline ace54858

Re: Premium Playthings by Bubuck31
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 11:09:55 pm »
would so like to see this countinued with what options were picked and maybe some about what the Company does to make a doll and other stuff. so can see potential for other stories based on this and by the Premium Playthings company being it was said in Chappter 1 that they Specializes in Creating Toys, objects, animals and other fun stuff from living people which i think could very easy lead to other stories based off that. and wouldn't mind seeing what might happen if ben's Daughter happened to find out about her friend.

can't wait to read more.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk