Author Topic: Premium Playthings by Bubuck31  (Read 661 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Premium Playthings by Bubuck31
« on: February 25, 2024, 07:17:34 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.dollstories.net/storieslr/premium_playthings1.html
M/f; doll; F2doll; kidnap; transform; oral; sex; cons; X

https://www.dollstories.net/storieslr/premium_playthings2.html
M/f; doll; F2doll; transform; frame; bodymod; kidnap; nc; X

https://www.dollstories.net/storieslr/premium_playthings3.html
M+/f; bodymod; kidnap; doll; F2doll; catheter; transported; drug; bond; cuffs; collar; training; electro; extreme; nc; XXX

https://www.dollstories.net/storieslr/premium_playthings4.html
M/f; doll; F2doll; kidnap; sold; transported; sex; oral; rope; bond; anal; nc; reluct; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 03:17:53 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline nobod4u

• can't upload my real avatar
Re: Premium Playthings by Bubuck31
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 04:18:51 pm »
Hi - there, if it is really Your first story - well done! You have some nice new "application" ideas mentioned and if you continue that way, I hope to see a lot more like this from You. The way the details from the "permanent displays" looks very promising to me. Of course I (and I guess not only me) would like to read at least part 3 of Amber-Dolls story with the choosen options for her/ it's transformation ;) , I'm so curious - please satisfy my/our curiosity and continue Ambers adventure - pleeeeease -  ??? ::) - JtL

Offline ace54858

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 11:09:55 pm »
would so like to see this countinued with what options were picked and maybe some about what the Company does to make a doll and other stuff. so can see potential for other stories based on this and by the Premium Playthings company being it was said in Chappter 1 that they Specializes in Creating Toys, objects, animals and other fun stuff from living people which i think could very easy lead to other stories based off that. and wouldn't mind seeing what might happen if ben's Daughter happened to find out about her friend.

can't wait to read more.

Offline ultrasynthetica

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2024, 11:44:43 am »
I find this utterly repulsive and abhorrent. Completely unerotic.

Offline Abbacor

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 04:20:14 pm »
I find this utterly repulsive and abhorrent. Completely unerotic.

Gee, that was completely unhelpful and unkind, not to mention unnecessary.

I'm pretty sure that he did not write this for you. There seems to be at least a few people who are enjoying this story and looking forwards to a next chapter to show up, so I dare say that this story belongs here on this site.

Please don't randomly go attacking an author just because you didn't like some they wrote. Bubuck31 took the time to write a story and share it with others. If you don' like or agree with it, then just say nothing if you have nothing constructive to say!

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2024, 09:20:41 pm »
While this wasn't exactly constructive criticism, it also wasn't, in my reading of it, an attack on the author. Readers are allowed to dislike work, and this was always likely to be a story which divided the audience. So I will not moderate a post just for expressing a negative opinion.

That said, I agree with Abbacor: don't like a story? Close the tab, try another! This is a site filled with some pretty niche tales, it would be amazing if everyone found all of them agreeable.

Online bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2024, 11:02:55 pm »
I think you have done a good job setting up the company while leaving some mystery and intrigue for the future. Amber's future transformation is interesting as I look forward to seeing your vision. It feels like you have a good base started and will be interesting to see how everything develops. Thanks for sharing and look forward to more in the future.

Offline nobod4u

• can't upload my real avatar
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2024, 08:17:28 pm »
Regarding comment from ultrasynthetica??? guess You are absolutely wrong on these pages - go and get you a Barbie to play with ;D , seems You are not adult enough to play here ....  >:(  JtL

Offline ace54858

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2024, 09:57:49 pm »
I think you have done a good job setting up the company while leaving some mystery and intrigue for the future. Amber's future transformation is interesting as I look forward to seeing your vision. It feels like you have a good base started and will be interesting to see how everything develops. Thanks for sharing and look forward to more in the future.

like the end of chapter 2 about that he filled out all the options but left wondering what options did he pick for Amber  :) and that the bubuck31 is also planning on more of what the company makes as well.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2024, 03:18:03 pm »
Parts 3 and 4 up tonight

Offline Rubberh

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2024, 03:20:03 pm »
Regarding comment from ultrasynthetica??? guess You are absolutely wrong on these pages - go and get you a Barbie to play with ;D , seems You are not adult enough to play here ....  >:(  JtL
I found it's best not to respond to these kind of comments. It's a waste of your time. I trust our gracious moderator to handle those who make these extremely unhelpful remarks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk