Author Topic: Greetings and salutations!  (Read 4877 times)

Offline ssw.nikki

Greetings and salutations!
« on: May 31, 2016, 09:29:37 pm »
Hello,

This is my introduction... A little late as I've already posted (sorry).

About me, well there are a few things that get me going. Chastity, Straitjackets and Plastercast/Fibreglass casts. What is strange is that I've never actually tried a straitjacket or a cast, but then being single it would be hard to achieve either on my own.  :(
I'm also experimenting with Diaper play. I love stories where the topic is any of the three listed above. Generally permanent bondage and all that far fetched kind of thing.

Well, that's a start. Looking forward to mixing with you all on the forum and hopefully not making a nuisance of myself!

Nikki...

Jimdini

Re: Greetings and salutations!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 03:18:31 am »
Welcome to the site. Obviously there are plenty of us here who share some ur all of your interests

,#
About me, well there are a few things that get me going. Chastity, Straitjackets and Plastercast/Fibreglass casts. What is strange is that I've never actually tried a straitjacket or a cast, but then being single it would be hard to achieve either on my own.  :(
 Nikki...

It is possible to experience a Straightjacket solo.
I can do a Straitjacket Self Bondage using a cheap canvass SJ from Bondara.http://www.bondara.co.uk/bondage-straitjacket-restraint    This SJ has six straps securing the jacket at the back, two crotch straps a buckle on the end of the left sleeve and a long strap at the end of the right, and finally there is a strap on the chest at the front to stop the arms moving up or down. I am also quite bulky but find this holds me quite securely.

1.   As follows, do up the back straps and work the jacket over the head putting your arms in the sleeves.
2.   Tighten up the neck strap and then secure the crotch straps, because the canvass is quite thin you can feel what you are doing.
3.   Start to tighten up the rest of the back straps, reaching up as high as you can.
4.   Next fasten the ends of the sleeves in front, you will need some slack, you will need to experiment so that you know where to buckle it to.
5.   Pass the strapped arms over your head and work the connecting strap downwards to the waist.
6.   You are almost there. Now we need to secure the arms at the front to stop you reversing this process.
7.   Using a chair back manoeuvre the strap so you can get the strap through the buckle and you can grip the end with your teeth.
8.   This takes a bit of practice as there is a keeper ring after the buckle, and you cannot pull the strap through this and the buckle at the same time.
9.   Pull the strap up so the tongue of the buckle engages the strap holes then manoeuvre the tongue strap through the keeper ring and pull out the slack
10.   And there you are strapped into your straitjacket, arms held by the front strap, stopping you lifting them back over your head.
11.   It will take about eight minutes to get into and can take quite a bit longer, after you stop enjoying the struggling, to get out.
12.   A WARNING, I know there are ways of applying gags without using your hands, but I would advise against this unless there is somebody to release you. To escape you need to get the strap back through the keeper to get some slack to hook the rest out, so you are going to need that versatile set of teeth to start it back through, and then again to work on the buckled strap.

Hope this may be of interest to you.

rgds Jimdini

Daffy Duck

Re: Greetings and salutations!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 08:39:20 pm »
Welcome Nikki.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk