Author Topic: Oneself's Self-Mummifying  (Read 9734 times)

polyedit2000

Oneself's Self-Mummifying
« on: May 28, 2016, 08:07:40 pm »
First, a disclaimer:  I don't know how self-bondage goes, but please ensure your safety and health at all times.  A trusted partner is highly recommended, though you should also have lots of practice and emergency escape tools nearby.

Anyway, I noticed Talaat came up with a semi-new series:  http://www.talaat.net/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=758

It's rather interesting, lining up the wrap at the bed and rolling in place.  Somehow form-fitting too.  I also know there's no breathing hole with what she did and it looks thick, so I don't recommend copying this by yourself.

But anyway, is this how far some people will go in self-bondage, in taking on one of the stricter categories of bondage?  What stories/pictures exist of the success of such an attempt or the failure to properly escape?  How close could you completely bind yourself without another person's help?

---

Sadly, the closest attempt for me is just rolling up in blanket like most people have at some point.  Just below that would be shoving myself feet-first into a body pillow casing with the pillow still in it; I haven't thought of tucking my arms in before the pillow was gone forever.

Offline sealed4good

Re: Oneself's Self-Mummifying
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 12:48:52 pm »
Wow - where can I get a roll that length?!  :-*

SergeantA

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 01:13:14 pm »
As always proceed with caution and safety.  I don't remember where I read about this and have yet to try it, but...if you lay out strips of tape into a square the length of your waist to neck, and mummify your legs and individually wrap your arms/torso.  Then lay down on edge of tape and roll, you should get well wrapped.
The safety portion of this is keep your hands free and have a knife or a safety person readily available.  Also make sure you roll straight otherwise you might wrap your face.  Which is not exactly safe.
Once again I have not actually tried this and can't guarantee an easy escape or effectiveness of this.  However in theory it is sound.

polyedit2000

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 09:51:44 pm »
I've seen some DeviantArt pics that try this method.  While I figure the duct tape sheet wouldn't be that conforming in real life, rolling would stick the extra space together.  But yeah, I'd have to agree that since you're layering ducttape to ensure a sheet, you're already dealing with the difficulty of escaping via seams.

...Speaking of duct tape, I also saw some DA pics of duct tape people.  That is, after wrapping yourself with plastic, you then wrap each limb in colored duct tape, at least a beige tone for the body and other colors for socks, shorts and shirts.  Hm, I wonder if one could also add a mermaid tail to that as well.

MobileBondagedom

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 03:37:46 am »
This video looks really intense - be great to try this with friend only to observe and tease once I was stuck or struggling ...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk