Poll

How realistic would your Machine have to be? Which model would you wait for if each new one came out every 2 1/2 years but each provided your style of kink?

R2D2-like...Now.
2 (20%)
C3PO-like...30 months.
0 (0%)
A Borg-like...60 months. (Assimilation not required of course)
0 (0%)
A humanoid covered in DragonSkin...90 months. (Latex-like, tough polymer used in high end sex toys)
4 (40%)
A humanoid unable to be distinguished from a human...120 months.
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Level of Realizm?  (Read 6905 times)

ElectroPainLover

Level of Realizm?
« on: December 21, 2016, 07:10:15 pm »
Sex robots that are capable of your type of kinkiness are being upgraded at a rate of every 2 1/2 years or 30 months. However, once purchased, you may no longer upgrade. How long do you wait for the improvements to evolve?

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Level of Realizm?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 07:43:14 pm »
I keep thinking of the movie Future World (the sequel to West World) where the androids attack all the guests after they were upgraded and made fail-safe from the major malfunction in West World. I think I’ll wait, thanks.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 07:57:10 pm »
I was focusing more upon the aesthetics more than possible quirks...but I fully understand what you mean. Though I haven't seen either of movies.

Dana

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 12:15:23 am »
They were typical 1970’s computers are a bad idea movies and depict a theme park staffed by humanoids indistinguishable from a human and programmed to fulfill your every fantasy, until the mainframe computer in the basement shorts out and they all go nuts. Still good movies today despite there age, Yule Brenner played the AI gun slinger in both films.

Another good one from that era is ‘Demon Seed’, a woman lives in a computerized and automated house. It’s all good until the computer decides it needs to be free to execute its plan for world domination and takes the woman hostage so it can impregnate her and create a humanoid. Could be the only film where a woman gets violated by a 3 bedroom English Tudor.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 02:42:28 am »
Thanks Fordman.

I have seen "Demon Seed". I watched it with my father either about the time it came out or within a short time later. It had 'stuck' in my memory and watched it again not long ago on Netflix. Good cult classic, just not as provocative to me now as it was to my very-fertile younger self.

Dana

Offline superdude103194

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2016, 03:39:51 am »
My interest in the "machine" genre is mostly focused on industrial, factory-sized machines. But a malfunctioning humanlike robot can produce some interesting situations.

Can I mix-and-match? I grew up with moé culture, and superfluous robotic elements can be very endearing.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 03:46:34 am by superdude103194 »

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2016, 03:53:13 am »
Unfortunately, here at Batson, Donohue, Saunders, & Mitchel Robotics; aka BDSM Robotics; our R & D departments have been unable to overcome a small quirk in our systems. We have found that when there our two of our systems in the same domicile, one robot will dominate the other robot and both will ignore the purchaser. So, for now, we must limit each customer to only one model. We are working hard to address the issue and fix the bug. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
BDSM Robotics

Dana
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 03:55:19 am by ElectroPainLover »

iamme5

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2016, 07:54:49 pm »
I don't want to own a machine, I want to be turned into a robotic sex slave

Offline blarg

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2016, 08:31:27 pm »
I've always enjoyed factories, conveyor belts, assembly lines and that sort of thing a bit more than actual humanoid robots. But if we're going for how advanced those factories or whatever are, I am pretty happy with what we have right now, though I do love a cartoony element to things (mostly so the person stuck in the factory doesn't die.)

Offline Rubberh

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2016, 05:16:27 pm »
I place machines in two categories: Humanoid/robot; and factory/appliance/tool.

In the second category I like the idea of a machine system reprogrammed or sabotaged to capture, bind and otherwise run the victim through a series of tasks like an assembly line.

In the first I think of a machine like 'Sonny' in the movie 'I Robot'. It looks a little human but it is clearly a machine. Stronger, faster and designed to obey. Also reprogramable, but with some reasoning ability so that it will change its actions to get the desired effect.

Offline ario120987

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2017, 02:32:07 pm »
The Smithsonian Channel had a show recently called Building Star Trek and showed researchers and universities efforts in creating the technology seen in the TV show.

They showed a realistic looking female android, okay, she was a head on a box because the equipment that made her work was too massive to move around, but you could have a conversation with her. She could also recognize people and greet them before they said anything.

I suspect it wasn’t true AI, just powerful algorithms and millions of programed responses that gave the illusion of conversation, but still freaky the technology is getting that far. I’m sure at some point someone will want to marry an android. On Nat Geo some Canadian guy wanted to marry his VW beetle. The government said no.

I always liked the Star Trek episode where the guy builds an android replica of his wife so he can tell her to shut up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk