Author Topic: New Giantess Story with a Trashcan scene  (Read 5304 times)

Daffy Duck

New Giantess Story with a Trashcan scene
« on: May 15, 2016, 11:13:19 pm »
Dear Trashcan Story Enthusiasts,

Gromet has just posted a new story of mine called "Escape is not possible" to the Giantess Section.  It contains a trashcan scene, as well as Giantess and Erotic scenes.

I hope you enjoy.

Daffy

Offline Jennifer52

Re: New Giantess Story with a Trashcan scene
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 11:26:42 am »
As per usual I love all your trashy tales. I probably check the forums a dozen times a day to see if anything new is posted!

Daffy Duck

Re: New Giantess Story with a Trashcan scene
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 01:41:20 pm »
Thanks Jennifer52 for your kind words.

This post relates to additional trashcan stories, that can be found in the giantess section (i.e. the story character was shrunk before being trashed, so that they can experience being 'just part of trash' more so, and also go undetected, e.g. no rescue !)

I have written a number of stories that Gromet has posted in several different story genres: Doll, machine, bound, erotic, buried, transformation, devoured, etc. Some of these also have a trashcan ending, e.g. transformed into a mannequin that is dumped after use into a rear loader garbage truck.

So if you like my trashcan stories, please do check out my other stories also.  These can be found in the plaza's index of authors under D for Daffy.

Gromet also has a number of new stories of mine, in his inbox at present, so hopefully you will not have to wait too long.

I am delighted that you like my stories. Thanks for writing and saying so. Positive feedback does encourage authors to write more.

Regards,

Daffy
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 01:45:33 pm by Daffy Duck »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk