Author Topic: Looking for a French film  (Read 14497 times)

Daffy Duck

Re: Looking for a French film
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2016, 11:47:47 pm »
Cheers Lobo and 64Fordman for your sympathy about getting old. 

Just two cells, Lobo - how modest. You still have 100 more IQ than me.

In this French (?) film, the young woman, 30 ish, has short dark hair.  Although she gets into peril, she seems to still be the heroine, i.e. she is stronger / better than her foes.  Or at least that was the impression from the three / four minute video clip.

Daffy Old Fart needs a holiday.  He celebrates his first half century next week !  The big Five Ooooh ! 

I hope my fans have baked me a cake.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 12:25:01 am by Daffy Duck »

Offline malus_infantia

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2016, 12:13:15 am »
Is this it?

It seems like it's too large to attach to a forum post =(
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 12:15:46 am by malus_infantia »

Daffy Duck

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2016, 12:25:33 am »
Uh ?

If you cannot attach something. Just tell us the film title.

Cheers.

Offline malus_infantia

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2016, 12:29:45 am »
I think it's from an episode of Medicopter 117, a German television show. No idea of the air date or the episode number. I found the file on an old Yahoo group, whose moderator since when poof. It features a female protagonist being interrogated by doctors, her being dumped into a trash compactor, and janitors adding more waste to the trash compactor before running it again - which, I think, hits most of the notes from your memory.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2016, 01:37:31 am »
This is the clip Malus_infantia referenced. A German TV show called Medicopter 117. Show title Blutige Spende (Bloody Donation) Season 6 episode 7. Actress name Shandra Schadt.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdkdmc_crusher-peril-medicopter_shortfilms

Daffy Duck

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2016, 09:46:35 am »
A very well done to both Malus_Infantia and 64Fordman.

Firstly for finding the name, and secondly for publishing the link, for everyone to enjoy.

This is exactly what I was looking for. A very BIG thank you to you both.

I am good for my word, and I have sent both of you an email privately, to agree what you folks would like as your reward.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2016, 10:14:41 am »
Do you have some way you can send those vids to me daffy since thay are not on YouTube anymore
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2016, 10:24:23 am »
Hi Trash Girl,

Just click on the video link kindly provided by 64Fordman and it should take you straight there.

Daffy

Daffy Duck

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2016, 10:28:48 am »
I think this is one of the best trashcan fantasy videos ever.

But if anyone else thinks they know of better, please feel free to add a video link of your own.

We might actually start a video competition !

I could post a readers' vote on the Forum, if we get enough clips, and then the person who posted the most popular clip, gets a Daffy prezzie.

This could be a great way to share videos to readers with the same interest.

Daffy

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2016, 12:59:20 pm »
Ummm daffy i ment the front loader video and the two girls fighting in the trash compactor
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2016, 04:42:20 pm »
The front loader video with Steve McQueen and a damsel is called The Getaway :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT9UQrShIlU

The interesting bit is around 1 Hour 9 mins.

I am not sure how to send you the other ones, as I fear the video files are too large for my email fileserver.  I don't have access to iCloud etc.

Daffy

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2016, 05:57:27 pm »
Did you know there was a remake of that film in 1994 with Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger.  If it has the same scene, it might be worth looking into.
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2016, 06:20:47 pm »
Cheers Lobo.

You certainly know your films and movies.

Thanks for the idea.

Daffy

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2016, 06:30:26 pm »
In the 1994 version of The Getaway Kim Basinger has sex with James Woods to get her husband out of prison. Must have been the same director who thought Alec Baldwin could replace Steve McQueen, or maybe Kim didn't want to mess up her hair. Personally I’d take Ali MacGraw any day over KB.

If Daffy could remember the name of the show the two women scene came from we might be able to find it for Trash girl.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2016, 09:19:36 pm »
Hi 64Fordman,

The two women fighting inside a trash compactor is an American drama. A blonde woman and a Brunette (character name Nora) climb inside a massive trash compactor in pursuit of an audio tape which is evidence in a court case. I think the blonde threw it down the trash chute and Norma tries to recover it. Nora climbs in first. Followed by the blonde. As the blonde jumps in, the door to the compactor swings shut, which allows its magnetic locks to apply, and whilst the two women struggle inside, fighting and looking for the tape, the machine switches on. The women realise they are in peril and stop fighting and searching for the tape. They get a metal pole to wedge the packer, but it slips off, and the packer continues on its path to turn them into strawberry jam. They find a second (thinner) metal pole and miraculously it saves the day. Highly improbable !  The compactor's motor overheats, and the women scream fearing being burnt alive. However, the magnetic door locks release, and they manage to open the door and climb out. Nora even manages to find the evidence and get out.  Having been mortal foes, I was expecting when the blonde climbed out, to shut the door, and let the compactor do its worst. However, it all ends happily. Grrrrrrr !

I think the blonde is Lindsey and I think the US series might be One Life To Live ?

Daffy

« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 09:36:34 pm by Daffy Duck »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk