Author Topic: Looking for a French film  (Read 14485 times)

Daffy Duck

Looking for a French film
« on: May 15, 2016, 12:30:40 am »
A few years ago, I found a video on Youtube.

It was a extract from a French film, in which the female heroine, was caught and interrogated in a hospital, whilst tied to chair. She refuses to talk. The next scene is a hospital janitor unloading a 1100 litre commercial wheelie bin into the hospital's waste compactor. The heroine falls out with the trash, and the janitor operates the compactor, not knowing she is inside. The last scene is of her being compacted with the trash, and screaming into her gag.

The Thought Police deleted it from Youtube, and no matter where I search, I can neither find the video clip nor know what the French film was called.

Knowing that most (all ?) of you, out there, are much more cleaver than I; does anyone know the film or point me in the right direction.  I think it was a famous heroine from French literature. Obviously, in the actual film, she escapes.

Any ideas ?

Yours hopefully,

Daffy
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 11:02:22 pm by Daffy Duck »

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Looking for a French film
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 10:25:45 pm »
Sounds like a great scene. I checked all my kink sources for damsel-in-distress movie scenes but could not find a reference to this one. Searching mainstream movie databases without an actor name or title is more challenging but I’ll keep a lookout.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 11:01:37 pm »
Many thanks 64Fordman for kindly trying to help and for continuing to keep a lookout for me. That is very kind of you.

It seemed like an adventure type film, a sort of French female 007. Set in the 1960s or a period drama from that sort of date.

It was very realistic. The last scene included actually seeing inside the compactor, as she got squashed amongst the trash. You could even say it was erotic.

If you find it, I will owe you a favour. To collect as you wish.  (Yes, I am that desperate !)    Perhaps I will write a story for you ?

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 11:25:23 pm by Daffy Duck »

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 01:32:00 am »
Thanks Daffy, I’m a collector of damsel TV and movie scenes so finding a rare gem is always fun and your additional information is helpful.

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 03:24:49 am »
I also have had no luck so far.  Sorry, Daffy.  As a consolation, I did come up with this site listing other BDSM films:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/17/7-movies-that-do-bdsm-better-than-fifty-shades-of-grey.html

I know none are the one you want, but maybe there's something interesting in there to tide you over till you find it.
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 09:36:28 am »
Thanks 64Fordman for your continued help.

Youtube used to have a number of trashcan fantasy type videos. Some I managed to download before they were wiped.

One was called Rear Loader, and it involved a American TV programme of two male private detectives / police officers and to interrogate a suspect they place him inside the main body of a rear loader, whilst they operated the packer plate in the hopper. You see him get squashed amongst all the shiny black bags as he screams "let me out !".

Another clip called Front Loader starred Steve McQueen. He and a damsel hide in a dumpster, whilst the police search for them. A front loader picks up the dumpster and the two (dolls) tumble out. Then you see the real actors inside struggling to stop the packer flatten them. Then you see more shots of dumpsters being emptied on top of them. Finally the front loader is emptied at a landfill site and the dolls fall out. Then the real actors again, at the landfill site dust themselves down and make good their escape. I later found it was part of the 1972 film The Getaway. 

There was another video, of two women who climb inside a waste compactor, searching for a video tape that is evidence, and has been thrown down the trash chute. Whilst inside, the door to the compactor swings shut, and it starts working while the two women are still inside. The two women have to join forces to try to prevent being squashed.

All very laughable, but good fun to watch.

Daffy
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 09:09:56 pm by Daffy Duck »

Daffy Duck

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 09:39:05 am »
Hi Lobo,

Many thanks for also trying to help.

Thanks for the link you posted. Very interesting.

Most thoughtful.

Cheers.

Daffy

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 01:25:19 pm »
hey daffy i have also see that front loader video on youtube and that of the woman's in the trash comptactor i liked those to very much
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 03:41:47 pm »
Thanks Trash Girl.

They were good video clips.

Daffy

Offline blarg

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 02:52:26 pm »
I wouldn't know where to start looking for those clips if trash masters like you couldn't find them!

I wish you luck though, they sound amazingly hot and I would love to see them too

Daffy Duck

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 04:42:20 pm »
Thanks Blarg for your kind wishes.

The Getaway is still on Youtube !

Enjoy,

Daffy

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2016, 07:10:11 pm »
Hi Daffy and Blarg,

Just pretend your Sherlock Holms, take the clues you have and use them to find the next clue.

From Daffy’s memory we have a French spy or espionage movie made or set in the 1960’s. Daffy saw it on Youtube so it’s a good bet that the movie made it onto DVD or is available for download somewhere like Netflix or Hulu.

Those clues and a few minutes on Google produced about 20 movie titles that fit the bill. Most of these films were not big budget and don’t have a lot of information at any one source. So far I’ve found the cast members for 6 of them. Many of the female actors in them kept busy doing damsel-in-distress scenes in other films, a good sign. The hunt continues.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 07:40:14 pm »
Hi 64Fordman,

That is good news. You obviously want the prize of a free story.....

You might wish to include French detective. Sorry my Français is only 50% fluent, and the clip was not long enough to get the whole story.

I just wish I could remember the name of the French character. Nope. When you get to my age, the little grey cells die quicker than they are renewed. Fact.

All the best,

Daffy 

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2016, 11:18:29 pm »
I've actually reached the point, I think, where I no longer have to worry about losing any more of those grey cells.  And I have for many years alternated between brain cells.  That way, none are overworked, and both remaining cells get at least some rest.
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2016, 11:20:09 pm »
Thanks Daffy,

I know what you mean. I wish my brain cells would live long enough to remember where I parked. Anyway no worries, finding rare damsel scenes in old movie and TV shows is a hobby and I’ve contributed to sites like Danger Theater and Brian’s Page. I like the oldies because the damsel always gets saved without the blood and gore of modern films.

I’m sure the search will expand to detective and other movies, but you have to start somewhere and the popularity of James Bond in the 60’s produced a lot more knock-offs than I realized.

I’m also discovering some of the movies I found are part of 007 type serials, and those movies always have a damsel in distress.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk