News:

Welcome to the Plaza Forum, feel free to join in the conversations, leave feedback for authors and enjoy.

Main Menu

Male in bondage by wife and Female fetish fotographer

Started by VonSacher, October 10, 2026, 05:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonSacher

A couple living next door to a female fetish fotographer. They know and help each other. The photographer was short of a model as I remember because of a deadline, and ask the woman next door if she could get help from her man. That is arranged and the the three of them goes to her photostudie. The items to be modelled get him in bondage. When they are having a an eating pause, the wife ( I am nor shurr they were married) and the fotographer agree that they don't have time for realising him for the pause, the photo session wasn't finished

boundbinder

That sounds like a fun story--one suited to my taste. I would like to read that one, too. I hope someone finds it.

Caras pet

The shoot by Findar comes to mind, but I am not sure it matches all your hints?

Anyway, it's a good read :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk