News:

Welcome to the Plaza Forum, feel free to join in the conversations, leave feedback for authors and enjoy.

Main Menu

Hey everyone

Started by Lexi_, Today at 10:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexi_

I think I first stumbled across the plaza maybe 6 or 7 years ago after finding a link to a story from another website (i think it might've been on dA). Ever since I've been coming back to see all the wonderful stories people have shared here. I've spent most of my time reading latex stories but, I have explored almost every corner of the plaza.

I would love to make my own contributions someday although my experience with writing is quite limited.

Rubberh

Welcome aboard.

Don't worry about your experience with writing stories. Just be certain to be satisfied with your work and take your time to make sure it feels right to you.

Many of us are happy to help new writers and will give feedback to assist you.

I started out unsure, but the positive feedback I received helped me improve my work.

Just remember to follow the rules about submissions.

Observer

welcome aboard!

Writing is a craft that takes practice... so do it.  In French there is a proverb that translates to "it's by blacksmithing that one becomes a blacksmith"

When I was younger I didn't write fiction because I didn't feel I had a "good" story to tell.  Now I regret it because even if I had been writing mediocre stories, it would have been very valuable practice for the time where I *did* have a good story to tell.

So go ahead, start writing.  You don't even have to publish it... but I do look forward to your contribution :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk