News:

Welcome to the Plaza Forum, feel free to join in the conversations, leave feedback for authors and enjoy.

Main Menu

Spring Training by Darkwolf

Started by teanndaorsa, October 03, 2026, 08:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teanndaorsa

You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/spring_training.html
F/f; Sbf; collar; rope; caught; cuffs; gag; rom; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

throwaway140124

a) Yay! You're back! b) Ooh, exciting! Gonna be fun to see more of Talia, and specifically to see her perspective on Claire & Elise's relationship after we've seen Claire's perspective on it.

Very fun way to introduce Talia, in that it's much more safe for work than our introductions to Brianna & Claire. I like that it's giving a look at someone who logistically can't indulge as much as Brianna or Claire do, and that Talia herself is clearly aware of that. So then having this as a "I'm going to cram as much as I can into the next nine days" is an excellent setup for this sort of story, but also seems like it could be setting up Thalia for a rude awakening. It's easy to fantasise about diving headfirst into harder kinks, particularly if you're dating a dominatrix (I assume), but then does reality live up to the fantasy? (Which, y'know, arguably a pointless question to ask an author, but you know what I mean)

Brooke's an interesting new arrival! I've gotta say that it's a curious turn of phrase of "There was nothing romantic about their relationship", quickly followed by "They'd had sex more than once"! Mostly I'm left feeling sorry for Brooke, and I'll look forward to seeing how her part in this plays out! That ankle bracelet is very cute - I love how you particularly focus on physical items as - well, not so much as "proof" of a relationship, more as representative of that relationship. Brianna's tattoos, Claire's collar, Elise's rings etc.

And then another common feature of your writing is in that last paragraph "The thought...of being transformed into a helplessly submissive object". Obviously it's a common idea in d/s relationships that the sub gets to abdicate the stress of decision making and be entirely subject to their dom's whims, and tbh, it's a very attractive idea! Too bad that in order to get to that point in reality, one first has to do a lot of decision making, crucially including discussing with someone what you want them to do to you. Blergh. Ah well, let's enjoy the platonic ideal of it, wrapped up in excellently written prose! As ever, thanks for sharing, will look forward to what comes next!

Caras pet

Yes! Elise is back 🥰

Excellent start, can't wait for the next part!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk