Author Topic: The Wrong Room by M88  (Read 5035 times)

admin

The Wrong Room by M88
« on: May 08, 2016, 09:47:42 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.latexstories.net/storiessz/wrongroom.html
Solo-F; burglary; discovery; M/f; latex; prisoner; bond; chair; hood; harness; isolation; sendep; punish; caught; trapped; gas; stun; captive; cons/nc; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)

Offline novafyre

Re: The Wrong Room by M88
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 04:48:01 am »
Another excellent story by M88. You should do a follow up with what happened to Ashley or what will happen to Jess.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 02:10:04 pm »
Great story M88. Sounds to me like Jess is in for something she never wanted to get into. Maybe learning what she said she didn't want to know...what it's like in the suit.

I agree novafyre, a follow up to let us know what happens to her would be wonderful. Thanks for the story.

Dana

Offline M88

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 06:50:01 pm »
You guys will be happy to know i have started writing part 2. The only question is how dark do i make it?

M88

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 07:21:26 pm »
You guys will be happy to know i have started writing part 2. The only question is how dark do i make it?

Great to hear about the second part. As for how dark...she is a thief and needs to pay for her crime(s). I say let the punishment fit the crime...or more. Dark for me is good until it comes to a permanent injury. High voltage, low amperage electricity can be made very painful without too much risk of hard injuries. Also, I don't believe latex protects against the sting of whips or canes. Some good breath-play could make Jess think twice about her life's choices. Dastardly revenge would be great.

Dana

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk