Trashcan > Trashcan Ideas & Tips

Saw this and had to share lol

(1/3) > >>

Jennifer52:
Obviously this is for fun but...

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2014/02/28/how-to-make-bin-collection-day-more-exciting/

Trash girl:
you are right jennifer this is fun  ;D

Daffy Duck:
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the photo link.

Whilst I like shiny black polythene held tightly around my naked body, I think I prefer it around me, whilst I am inside a wheelie bin.

The problem with being tied up like the chap in the photo and left by the bins, is that the dustmen might get suspicious and call the police. If that happens, I would end up missing my ride in the garbage truck and being crushed with the rest of the neighbourhood's trash.

Much more likely to remain unnoticed, and get the 'treated as just trash experience' if hidden in the wheelie bin.  Bagged and under all the rest of the trash, to cover me completely, and then act as a cushion to fall onto, when the wheelie bin is upturned by the truck's bin lifter.

Obviously only do this for real if you want death and destruction.  It is a one-way journey, and once in the garbage truck it is way too late to change your mind !

Daffy

Trash girl:
we don't want any death in real just the fun playing aspects of being with the trash yeah that shape my be to suspicues for the trash men

Daffy Duck:
I am glad you agree.

Daffy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version