Author Topic: Online or Email chat  (Read 7895 times)

Offline tanyabound

• Aussie Trans girls
    • Tanya's Fetlife Profile
Online or Email chat
« on: March 28, 2016, 08:11:24 am »
I have a fascination for some dark things - being entombed in cement, being buried alive, walled in, usually bound and restrained in some mega-tight way, or wrapped in several layers of plastic while dressed in latex or whatever... But, its getting hard to find people to share these interests with.

I can on occasion read stories as long as they aren't too long (I don't have a long attention span).

When I chat with people, I always like to discuss the reality (to some degree of it all).

I have other interests, like sensory deprivation, breath play (bags), confined spaces and the like. Open to chat with people with similar interests. I know the odds of me finding someone locally who shares my interest pretty small (Melbourne, Australia), but I would hope some day I do find them (male or female or both)

Feel free to swing me an email here and I can give you a direct email addy
Interested in chatting with Doms/Dommes about long term encasement, mummification, rubberization (of any kind), being buried alive

slavepeter

Re: Online or Email chat
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 05:59:58 pm »
Having spent a wonderful afternoon dressed in latex tied and tightly wrapped in plastic film I can understand your fascination. The sensations were overwhelming. All I could do was wriggle around on the floor. The Mistress who had bound me spent the time teasing and tormenting my nipples, cock and balls which she had exposed after wrapping me. It was one of the best afternoons I spent with the dominatrix.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 08:25:05 am »
Hi tanya

Feel free to address me, if you like to mail about your interests. I'm a kind of general Dom - and keeping people in strict  bondage/encasement is one nice image for me.

When mentioning Melbourne is a difficult place to live with your kinks, I don't fully agree. If you visit the chat at cuff-link.me (go there by a browser and select flash-irc), you can find lots of channels with kinks of your desire (I guess). Point is - from time to time there's lots of australians there! And I'm pretty sure I met someone from Melbourne too. Those might be more turned towards latex, but still not vanilla people :)

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline tanyabound

• Aussie Trans girls
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 12:54:11 am »
Unfortunately due to computer problems I lost my IRC (I only got it back just recently). I have been there but haven't really found anyone to chat with. Due to work I am unable to engage in much BDSM activity right now so just settle for online chat...
Interested in chatting with Doms/Dommes about long term encasement, mummification, rubberization (of any kind), being buried alive

Offline novafyre

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 08:26:22 pm »
Hey are you still interested in chatting online?

Offline tanyabound

• Aussie Trans girls
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 12:17:24 am »
I work some funny hours and sometimes slow in responding, but by all means, if anyone out there is still up for chat, swing me a message, I will try to reply as quick as I can :)

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 02:33:43 pm »
Hmmm - if you're kept from chatting due to being stuck in the sand like shown on the picture, I really don't want to miss you being here :) Which reminds me of Steve Spandex's great story 'Ever Increasing Bondage' - you should check it up on plaza
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Sissypussi

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 06:00:43 pm »
Hello Tanya,  I would Love to chat with you.  I am a Totally Feminine~Totally Submissive Shemale SLut~SLave who Lives a Shemale~Bondage LifeStyle 24-7-365 100%!!! I would Love to share Our LifeStyle experiences & be long distance Sister~SLaves !!  Brenda Wolf (Sissypussi {you can call me either)

Offline Chico_ABDL

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 09:57:32 pm »

Offline Trashisme

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2021, 03:35:30 pm »
Hello, Tanya
We used to chat years ago if you feel like doing so feel free to contact me.
Trashisme.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk