Author Topic: 12 days of fetish  (Read 5862 times)

rbbrswmmr

12 days of fetish
« on: April 08, 2016, 05:12:41 am »
Before Christmas, while listening to Christmas music, I thought - wouldn't it be great to have 12 days of pleasure. 12 different things each day. I may not be able to do it this year, but eventually  I could get enough things to do it.

I haven't really dove into my desires. However, there are things that do pique my interest, and my sexual desires. I am looking for suggestions of what I need/can do.

I am into rubber, lycra.
I want to get a latex catsuit.
There are somethings that I think I might like, but am not sure how to do it.

So, what are some suggestions?

I can see this turning into a story

MsBehavin

Re: 12 days of fetish
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 08:13:31 am »
Chastity and Estim are fun things to try (certainly being the one in control is utterly delicious  ;D

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 01:22:07 pm »
It should run backwards, starting with '12 Lashes with a flogger'  and various other torments until the ending with '1 orgasm on a St Andrew's Cross'

rbbrswmmr

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 07:47:10 pm »
Chastity and Estim are fun things to try (certainly being the one in control is utterly delicious  ;D )

Wait, you think the receiver isn't enjoying it?

rbbrswmmr

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 07:48:34 pm »
It should run backwards, starting with '12 Lashes with a flogger'  and various other torments until the ending with '1 orgasm on a St Andrew's Cross'

Well, as I see it, the first day is something simple, and each successive day is more added. This means that each day should be more pleasurable than the last.

A Pensive Pen

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 03:19:02 pm »
Here's my pass at it. I assume you meant the various pleasures/torments compound each day, so the first day you just do #12, the second day you do #11 and #12, and so on until it culminates in a rather busy twelfth day!

12 lashes stinging (flogger/crop/whatever per your other post)
11 nights unseen (blindfolded after 10 PM or whenever)
10 gagged evenings
9 sexy photos (outfit, position, accessories, etc chosen by top/dom/partner)
8 clothespins clamping
7 ice cubes chilling
6 [wax candle] drips a-falling
5-inch plug!
4 bedposts binding (spend evening/whole night in a spread eagle position. Can combine with previous/future numbers)
3 days of giving (orally pleasure your top/dom/partner 3x throughout the day, at their request)
2 hours' edging
1 sub cumming

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk