Author Topic: Hello from the middle of nowhere  (Read 10212 times)

rbbrswmmr

Hello from the middle of nowhere
« on: March 03, 2016, 04:21:10 am »
I am a male from northern Ontario. My desires are to wear all sorts of tight latex clothing. I want to try various things and toys.

I have the attitude that I will try just about anything once. If I didn't overly hate it I likely would do it again. If I enjoyed it, I will do it over and over and.....

Right now, I do not have anything, but, within the next few months I plan to change that.

I am open to tips and tricks for a pleasurable experience.

I plan to be getting a catsuit and some toys.

Any suggestions and how to use it?

Daffy Duck

Re: Hello from the middle of nowhere
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 11:08:28 am »
Welcome !

Northern Ontario is not too 'middle of nowhere'. I've been to Moosonee ! And along the route of the VIA's 'Canadian' train.  There is a lady in northern Quebec on this site, so you are virtually neighbours !

I cannot help with your question as I have other kinks. But I am sure others will reply.

Daffy

rbbrswmmr

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 10:44:53 pm »
Welcome !

Northern Ontario is not too 'middle of nowhere'. I've been to Moosonee ! And along the route of the VIA's 'Canadian' train.  There is a lady in northern Quebec on this site, so you are virtually neighbours !

I cannot help with your question as I have other kinks. But I am sure others will reply.

Daffy

The fact that it takes over 12 hours to drive from North Bay to the MB border ....

Mind you, she may live "just around the corner."

Daffy Duck

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 10:28:42 am »
Yep. I've been to North Bay. Its en route between Toronto and Cochrane, when the Ontario Northland used to run trains (not buses).

rbbrswmmr

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 03:37:23 am »
Yep. I've been to North Bay. Its en route between Toronto and Cochrane, when the Ontario Northland used to run trains (not buses).

I have driven across Canada. Northern Ontario is BIG and really quite empty.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 11:01:36 pm »
Hi rbbrswmmr

First let me welcome you to the forum. Almost no matter what you want to try out, others been there before - and most likely they'll see your postings.

You want to wear something tight - and as your nick implies, you might want to go for wetsuits instead of latex. As far as I know wetsuits are way stronger and more restrictive than normal latex, which is primarily intended to be a second skin - tight yet flexible.

You might want to use normal latex - and maybe add some tight normal clothes on top. Or get yourself a waistcincher to put on top of the latex.

In the first place you don't say anything about bondage - so maybe this is not premium on your list? And simply wearing latex can be a delicious feeling. As the only clothes if you have the chance to do so. Or hidden under normal clothes if you need.
You can decide to wear the suit for a short while - or all day or even more days. Just be sure to get some suit that will allow your bodily functions to the extend you desire.

Most of us are not in a position to acquire expensive fetish-clothing for a single occasion. So I'd suggest you start out slow in order to be annoyed you didn't go all in right away - instead of being annoyed you spent lots of bucks on some suit which did not meet your expectations.

No matter what you do, I urge you to report your scenes in the forum. And do play safe in order to play some more. The middle of nowhere doesn't sound like a nice place if you gagged yourself and lost the keys to the handcuffs.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

rbbrswmmr

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2016, 06:10:45 am »
I wear wetsuits for diving, surfing and swimming. I love being in them. Every now and then I will even wear them around the house and even to bed.

I find wearing a swim cap is a really great feeling that I would like to feel all over my body.

I would love to have a latex suit under regular clothes and just go about my regular day. Me doing regular, normal everyday things and being in ecstasy the whole time.

It is not just latex and neoprene that turns me on. Lycra/spandex is also a turn on.

Bondage?
I would love to be in vac bed and a vac cube. Being immobilized, completely encased in latex, with someone playing with me is a dream for me to enjoy.
I have seen a photo of someone that was covered by rope. Basically, it looks like a net was woven over them. I would love to have that done to me.

I have thought of spending a weekend with a latex suit on. To deal with body functions here is the plan:
1) The temperature in the the house is low enough to lessen the chance of sweating.
2) I receive an enema to clear out my bowels. I have read that this should prevent the need for a bowel movement for a few days.
3) I have thought of having a catheter that would be routed to my ass. I am thinking this will aide with staying hydrated but reduce the liquid in my suit.

I have thought about using a variety of toys, everything from gags, anal plugs/vibrators, an even e-stim. One thing I am trying to figure out how to replicate is having my head bitten. I love to have it bitten, not nibbled, but actual teeth and bite down hard.

I will be getting things over time. I do not have lots of spare cash either.
I do not plan to immobilize myself. I am trying to figure out how to find a partner to play with.

First on my list is a latex catsuit.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2016, 08:22:51 am »
I like your list of things to try out. Don't connect bladder and ass as you really don't want bacteria from the rear to enter the front!

You can drink pee and in some cases eat shit, but he careful about infections from the ass.

Otherwise: go for it.
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

rbbrswmmr

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2016, 07:56:38 pm »
I like your list of things to try out. Don't connect bladder and ass as you really don't want bacteria from the rear to enter the front!

You can drink pee and in some cases eat shit, but he careful about infections from the ass.

Otherwise: go for it.

I read somewhere that pee is sterile. Where would the bacteria come from?

Daffy Duck

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2016, 08:00:51 pm »
Pee is allegedly sterile if a) you don't have an infection and b) it is drunk freshly - according to myths.  But I ain't no medical doctor, so what do I know ?  As regard the truth of the myths, I would rather not find out.

Personally, unless I was in a desert without water and I was dying, I would not do it !  But that is me.

Daffy

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2016, 08:16:14 pm »
rbbrswmmr

The direction of my warning should be reversed: There's no problem filling pee in your ass! But if some bacteria from the ass goes the other way (e.g. through the remaining pee), you may have a very serious infection. Ass bacteria really shouldn't enter the body.

Two small situations could be: I recently heard about shit donoring in order to establish a healthy bacterial flora. In this case shit was pushed up the ass with the intention of having it spread. The other could be: Eating small amounts of shit. The mouth/upper stomack is made to handle infective food and most likely it will kill bacteria from the shit. However if you eat too much, I assume the shit will continue down the stomack without being properly sterialized. And this could be really bad.

So my point is: If shit bacteria enters your bladder you can be in for real problems.

TeaSer

rbbrswmmr

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 05:04:16 am »
That is what I thought.

Mind you this desire is a more extreme and likely something I won't be doing for some time.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2016, 08:15:47 pm »
 ;) There's nothing wrong with giving yourself an enema of your own pee

tightwrapped

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2016, 02:04:56 am »
Hello fellow Ontarian 

rbbrswmmr

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2016, 02:07:10 am »
Hello fellow Ontarian

Hello. Which part of this province do you wrap yourself up in?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk