Author Topic: Hello from the middle of nowhere  (Read 8528 times)

rbbrswmmr

Hello from the middle of nowhere
« on: March 03, 2016, 04:19:29 am »
I am a male from northern Ontario. My desires are to wear all sorts of tight latex clothing. I want to try various things and toys. I have the attitude that I will try just about anything once. If I didn't overly hate it I likely would do it again. If I enjoyed it, I will do it over and over and.....

Right now, I do not have anything, but, within the next few months I plan to change that.

I am open to tips and tricks for a pleasurable experience.

Offline Tom

Re: Hello from the middle of nowhere
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 10:03:08 pm »
Because this site is more focused on literature than lifestyle, I'll take my new membership in my hands courageously and suggest that Grometsplaza and the more real-world orientation of the International Association of Rubberists has a long and friendly relationship. You will find any number of very experienced rubberists able to guide you there.
I'd be cautious about overdoing things until you know your limits, as careless use of latex is probably responsible for more deaths than bondage. In general, keep airways well clear and avoid simultaneous self-bondage - a latex hood can slip.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 06:28:33 pm »
Northern Ontario is a nice part of the globe. I've been as far as Moosonee !  Done most of Canada (YT, BC, AB, SK, MT, ON, QB, NB, NS and N&L), except the furthest bit of Manitoba and NWT. Which ain't bad for a Brit !

Welcome to the Plaza.

Offline Lerhet

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2023, 09:26:44 am »
Did you ever experience what you were looking for?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk