Author Topic: Just Another Box by Grimm Searcher  (Read 297 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Just Another Box by Grimm Searcher
« on: September 01, 2024, 09:13:20 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.packagedstories.net/storiesek/justanotherbox.html
M/f; lactate; bond; gag; chastity; toys; tape; trunk; encase; packed; transported; stored; denial; climax; cons; reluct; X

https://www.packagedstories.net/storiesek/justanotherbox2.html
M/f; Solo-F; machine/f; bond; gag; chast; toys; lactate; milked; trunk; encase; tease; program; condition; denial; climax; cons; X

https://www.packagedstories.net/storiesek/justanotherbox3.html
M/f; F/f; Sbf; machine; blackmail; bond; encase; enclosed; packaged; tease; denial; remote; climax; depilate; chair; straps; oral; latex; catsuit; mask; reluct; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline picofarad

Re: Just Another Box by Grimm Searcher
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2024, 05:04:59 pm »
You have written a top notch, engaging story.  I love everything about it.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us here.  I can't imagine how much work has already gone into your writing.  I do hope you continue.
All my best,
Mike

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Just Another Box by Grimm Searcher
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2024, 05:23:10 pm »
Happy bounces!

Looking at the dates, it has been a LONG wait!  I have read, and re-read the first 2 parts of this story many times over the years since they were first published, and to be honest, long since given up on ever seeing more from this author, seeing more of this story, which was always a little sad, since it ended on such a sudden, and unexpected cliff hanger.

So discovering that the story had started up again was such a happy surprise :)

The direction, in a sense, feels like it is changing away from an exploration of Natsuko and her love of being kept bound in the box and teased, yet at the same time, the story really is continuing to explore her love of being helpless, controlled, and the pleasure and teasing that comes with this, from this.

The story continues to be sexy, and with strong characters, making this a lot of fun.

It is interesting to see Natsuko being pushed, but this is done so well, only pushing her towards and into actions that she is willing to agree with for now, not breaking the hold that the mysterious voice has over her and her actions.  And while this is happening her poor husband still thinks and accepts that all of this is coming purely from her, which makes sense, since from the outside not that much has really changed.

As a romantic at heart, I am really pleased to see her husband responding to how deep his wife has gone, and searching for guidance, for help, for support.  He is doing everything he knows to do to support, love and be there for his wife, even as she has become so distant from him in parts of her life, spending so much of her time in the box, and drowning in the pleasures and torments that it offers.

Seeing Natsuko at the clinic is very sexy, and I do wonder if we are ever going to see more of the woman from the clinic.  It somehow seems unlikely, but that also feels like a shame.

As for the ending, I have a guess, a wild theory.  Given how deep into the computers our mystery voice is, what are the odds that he becomes the contact point for the husband?  After all, some of the obvious next steps for making the website better are going to involve modifications, and improvements to the hardware of the box, which means the husbands "help" and input...  now, unless he is brought into the secret of his wife's blackmail, and that is currently very much against the instructions, this is a problem.

But, given the mysterious ending, and the need to keep the website moving forward, if somehow this could all be billed as "helping" his wife, then it would make sense...

I really do hope that our wonderful author has some plans here, and we don't have to wait many years for more of this wonderful and amazing story!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk