Author Topic: looking for a story, plz help  (Read 313 times)

Offline JakAlbrt

looking for a story, plz help
« on: August 31, 2024, 04:14:51 am »
Hello everyone. I’m trying to find a story I read a long time again. I remember that I enjoyed it, but my memories are a bit fuzzy and wanted to re-read it. Unfortunately, I can’t remember the name or author. Can’t even be 100% if it was on this site or somewhere else. I’m really hopping one of you might have an idea based on what little I do remember…

It was a F/f story, one was either rich or royal or something similar while the other was some kind of maid or servant, the POV mostly fallowing the wealthy one. The setting was sometime pre modern technology, very similar to “The Quintessential Modern Woman” by Marcus (https://www.latexstories.net/storieslr/quintessential_modern_woman.html) I’ve already browsed his other stories and confirmed that the one I’m looking for isn’t among them.

I vaguely recall that the story started with the two women collecting some kind of custom made, possibly handcrafted, bondage gear from a shop or store. They then return to the wealthy one’s mansion (castle? estate?). Throughout most of the first half, or more, of the story, it’s implied that they are doing this to satisfy the servant/maid’s fantasies/desires. It’s also heavily implied that the servant/maid will be the one bound and tormented, thus leading to the twist that it’s the lady of the house who is bound. During the torment and teasing, the lady’s interior monologue expresses regret and concern with her predicament.

Very near the end of the story, during a bit of dialogue, the servant/maid reveals that a man has asked for her hand in marriage and she’s considering it. This is a bit of physiological torment because the lady of the house is in love with the servant/maid.

If anyone had any ideas what and where this fic might be, I’d be very grateful.

Offline JakAlbrt

Re: looking for a story, plz help
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2024, 12:35:23 am »
Clearly, I'm an idiot. LOL. The primary story I was looking for was indeed Marcus' The Quintessential Modern Woman.

Due to fuzzy memory I got it and another story involving a maid taking advantage of the wealthy homeowner mixed up.

Still can't remember exactly what that other story was so any ideas would be awesome.

Offline mtnbiker

Re: looking for a story, plz help
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2024, 05:02:41 am »
I know this might not be too much help but I believe there was a story like that on the LTBSA (legacy of timeless beauty archive). You might want to try looking there. I will do a little digging as well when I have a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk