News:

Welcome to the Plaza Forum, feel free to join in the conversations, leave feedback for authors and enjoy.

Main Menu

The Institute by Observer

Started by teanndaorsa, August 29, 2024, 10:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observer

Quote from: Caras pet on September 22, 2026, 06:45:23 AMAnother three tomes? :o

Well, I thought the Halloween part would be the final one...

With four tomes in two years, I might have to wait another 1.5 years...
In this case I might go with teanndaorsa and start after tome 4 is finished ;D

You aren't 100% wrong about tome 4 being an "end", as it is the "end" of the first "half" of this story.  After this, the pacing will change (each tome was about a week, tome 5 will cover the period between Halloween and mid-winter, so about 4 months), and new narrators will sometimes take over.

How long will it take?  I don't know.  Tome 5 is already 50% written.  Tome 3 took 3 months, tome 4 took over a year, so it's hard to give firm prediction - I didn't expect tome 4 to take so long!

Enjoy and thank you for your patience!

Observer

Observer

Quote from: crystal verbeana on September 22, 2026, 01:36:39 PMThis has got to be one of my favorite series. The story is structured and feels like it is real , happening .... the characters are great and there keep have new layers added both of mystery and eroticism.

Fantasy stories are great too but having it based in potential reality makes it more immersive.

thankyou

Thank you for your kind words!  I have been striving for a certain level of realism, both in my characters being real people and in the kink being plausible, at least somewhat.   This is why I was very hesitant to introduce Nadia, as her "snake trick" is well, not realistic at all (she shows up again in Tome 4 :) )

There are still a few more layers coming!  It will all be resolved in tome 7 :D

cheers,

Observer

Caras pet


Caras pet


000-250-006

There are stories on here that have been running for a while and I hated having to wait for each episode.

This one I had almost forgotten until it popped up on the new stories list, and I had to go back and re-read the precious installments a couple of times to refresh my memory.

Hey that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

Anyways ... this is a beautiful world you've created. Yes there's rough parts - not just 4-22, but the entire history with the Baron, but it's an amazing piece of concise worldbuilding. And the stories themselves?

Well, I'm wondering if the Inspector needs an intern. Asking for a friend.

Thank you for dragging your mind out of the Institute now and again to share this with us.

Tease :P

Observer

Quote from: 000-250-006 on Today at 02:23:12 AMThere are stories on here that have been running for a while and I hated having to wait for each episode.

This one I had almost forgotten until it popped up on the new stories list, and I had to go back and re-read the precious installments a couple of times to refresh my memory.

Hey that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

Anyways ... this is a beautiful world you've created. Yes there's rough parts - not just 4-22, but the entire history with the Baron, but it's an amazing piece of concise worldbuilding. And the stories themselves?

Well, I'm wondering if the Inspector needs an intern. Asking for a friend.

Thank you for dragging your mind out of the Institute now and again to share this with us.

Tease :P

No need for apologies or excuses, the delay between tome 3 and 4 was far longer than anticipated or desired; in other words the fault is mine, not yours.  I'm sure I lost some readers because of it.  Tome 5 is already 50% written, so I'm *hoping* it will be faster... but it's a hope, not a promise. 

Anyway, thank you very much for your kind words.  I wasn't sure if there was going to be an audience for this style, and it's very gratifying to hear that people are enjoying what I have created :)


SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk