Author Topic: The Institute by Observer  (Read 438 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The Institute by Observer
« on: August 29, 2024, 10:34:15 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.latexstories.net/storiesek/the_institute.html
FF; fpov; latex; asylum; encase; hood; mask; sendep; conditioning; climax; permanent; submerge; gel; mittens; spandex; bond; tape; drug; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

Re: The Institute by Observer
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2024, 06:46:13 am »
Really enjoyed this one. Nicely written and well paced in my opinion.  A continuation would be most appreciated.
- a sick mind is true delight -

https://linktr.ee/a_thing_for_rubber

Offline picofarad

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2024, 09:30:57 pm »
A very well written story! 
You are taking your time to develop the characters, set the scene, and tell an intriguing story. 
Thank you for all this effort.  I am certainty looking forward to the next installment.

Offline tiph

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2024, 05:37:58 pm »
I enjoyed the story, the slow approach, the mystery about the place. A continuation would be great!

Offline traumaemt

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2024, 11:58:45 pm »
Great story. Please continue it. I need to see what the inspector does, finds out, continues to have multiple orgasms, etc! Thanks!

Offline Observer

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2024, 10:02:41 pm »
Hello

Thank you everyone for the kind words! This took about 9 months to write, so it's heartening to see that people are reading and enjoying it! 

I do have some good news.  I have already written chapter 7, and about 1/3 of chapter 8.  The next "part" will be composed of 5 chapters, so I am hopeful that it will not take another 9 months :)

I was worried that the pace would be too slow... I'm not going to "rush" ahead, but things will happen a bit more now that the intro is done.

thanks again everyone, and thank you to @teanndaorsa for all their hard work as webadmin, and to @Tigerstretch for inspiration.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk