Author Topic: Viking Market by Bill M  (Read 404 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Viking Market by Bill M
« on: August 20, 2024, 09:41:05 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/viking_market.html
M+/f; F+/f; bond; collar; rope; kidnap; cuffs; chain; slave; costume; punishment; nc; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline T.H.

Re: Viking Market by Bill M
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2024, 04:03:56 pm »
Hello Bill,

I find it quite a challenge to comment on your story.

First the story was very well written a good to read, with some minor quirks I personally found rather cute, like your villain explaining her plot in best James Bond supervillain mode, unfortunately not (directly) leading to the heroïnes escape. :)

While I had some fun with the story I found the flow rather awkward. It starts rather dry... with the meeting building up to the market... then the market (where for me the meat of the story should be placed (it's in the title after all) feld rushed through.
From the title I personally would have hoped about getting some "themeparksetting" with some (heavy?) public bondage maybe with some "very reluctant public play"
I didn't expected a complete nutcase abuser without any redeeming qualities, attempted rape and very serious abuse.

Every arousal I felt about the story died right then and there. From there all I cared about what if she would get out of that unharmed.
I didn't exactly feel that I signed for that, I hope I made myself clear here. I was prepared for some wild stuff, but I wasn't prepared for a psychothriller.

So thank you very much for your story. But for me it's a one time read only.

Offline thepinkbishop

Re: Viking Market by Bill M
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2024, 01:49:15 pm »
I’m inclined to agree with TH. A lot of detailed build up and then over quickly. I didn’t expect the kidnapping plot twist but it was clearly the way you wanted to go and does fit with your categories. I’m a bit surprised that the other members of the community were quite so willing to be involved but given they were I’d have thought a couple more days could have passed before she escaped.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk