Author Topic: Undercover Maidbot by Melissa M  (Read 2274 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Undercover Maidbot by Melissa M
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2024, 11:33:16 pm »
Part 4 up tonight, enjoy!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Undercover Maidbot by Melissa M
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2024, 10:55:37 am »
I loved the perpetuation of this service for Melissa, the adroit trap that was set, but I also wonder how Melissa's husband will react when he finds out that she has a job now. I can't help but to wonder if Nicole was happy to have somebody else there to deal with the mother in law for a while, or for that matter if the two "ladies" had conspired to prolong Melissa's service like this, Nicole's shock at the collar not coming off just part of the act for her.

Are maidbots a status symbol in this world that you've created, and if so do both ladies like having one, maybe even enough to purchase her "contract" from her husband, who may or may not already have somebody else in mind as a replacement wife? Maybe he suspects she has a lover on the side, and her emergency is visiting with that man, or even woman I suppose. I can't imagine that in this futuristic world that being out of phone-range is plausible, so this must be curious and throw up some red flags for Melissa's husband.

Speaking of husbands, I'm surprised that Nicole's didn't take advantage of the robotic servant for a bit of oral relief for himself at a bare minimum, even if he did realize that this was a human playing a part here.

So much fun, so many possible directions to take this, thank you again for sharing, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk