Author Topic: New to the plaza  (Read 1280 times)

Offline SoftFemboyFurry

New to the plaza
« on: July 01, 2024, 09:52:01 pm »
Hey everyone, been coming to the plaza for a good few years now and have always wanted to add a story to it. And was wondering what kind of trashcan stories people were wanting to see.

Offline Trashbagsarefun

Re: New to the plaza
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 11:05:56 am »
I would like to see a bagging story, a girl bagging herself while she’s home alone would be good

Offline garbagebag

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 04:54:53 pm »
I'd like to see a story of someone who gets into a garbage bag. He or she is alone or thinks he or she is alone. Someone comes in and invites people. People throw their garbage in the bag knowingly, because they had all understood that he or she liked garbage bags. To go further, it could very well be his birthday. So to finish we close the bag and he or she will spend a night outside on the sidewalk.

Offline SoftFemboyFurry

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 05:16:24 pm »
Oohh, both are pretty good ideas. Though I'll wait a bit to see what others are wanting before starting.

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2024, 04:24:24 pm »
I personally love trash stories that have a focus on the emotions related to be humiliated or objectified that end with the trash ending up at the landfill, buried alive.
W...wait, don't throw me away! I'm your cute little femboy! Don't you wanna play with me?

No?

B...but......*Slam.* oh. Okay.

Offline SoftFemboyFurry

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2024, 03:39:51 am »
Okay, nice. Well I'm gonna wait for one or two more ideas before starting on the story. Then I'll let you all know what it's going to be about.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2024, 04:07:20 pm »
i love the storys to be focused on the trash that are tossed with the person and the ride in the garbage truck
TRASH GIRL

Offline SoftFemboyFurry

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2024, 10:52:56 pm »
Alright, perfect. I'll start thinking up the story and I'll post about it tomorrow about the main plot.

Offline SoftFemboyFurry

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2024, 11:23:31 pm »
Sorry I was gone so long. Got pretty busy. But for the story I was thinking some accidentally disposal. It's the the summer holidays and a young man is home alone, and decides to have some fun. He ties himself up and gets himself snuggly into an empty trashcan in the kitchen, unknown to him. His stepmother and some older friends are coming back for a bit of a party. Leading to him being buried in a lot of different trash and waste. Only to be taken out for pickup later the next morning. If you're a fan give me some feed back on this premise, as this will be my first story.

Offline trashbagguy

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2024, 10:00:47 am »
I like stories that the woman wears trash bags and are inside one while sleeping.

Offline inchhiguy

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2024, 04:14:45 am »
Sorry I was gone so long. Got pretty busy. But for the story I was thinking some accidentally disposal. It's the the summer holidays and a young man is home alone, and decides to have some fun. He ties himself up and gets himself snuggly into an empty trashcan in the kitchen, unknown to him. His stepmother and some older friends are coming back for a bit of a party. Leading to him being buried in a lot of different trash and waste. Only to be taken out for pickup later the next morning. If you're a fan give me some feed back on this premise, as this will be my first story.

Sounds good, go for it!

Offline garbagebag

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2024, 12:49:59 pm »

A great idea. If you wish, feel free to add a trash bag to the kitchen bin.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 12:53:07 pm by garbagebag »

Offline Trashbagsarefun

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2024, 04:42:24 pm »
How are you getting on with the story ?

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2024, 03:38:47 pm »
My mind mainly goes to female dominated (femdom), and cuckold  type scenarios.  Eventually I end up being disposed of.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk