Author Topic: Please HelpFnd Shrunk Husband BDSM Cuck Illustrated Story.. 100+hours searching  (Read 726 times)

Offline johnqdough

I came across an illustrated story last year and remembering the name has been driving me nuts for months. All I remember is, husband/wife bdsm, husband convinces her to keep him shrunk permanently and ignore any pleas to change back ever, eventually keeping him masked and bound, then they bring in another man to cuck the husband, and the last part I remember is the the man is pouring drano on the husband in the shower as he's tangled in hair by the drain and telling him he's going to kill him and keep his wife.?
I empathized with the husband's fear and instantly deleted the pdf, except now I need to find it again because my brain keeps playing that scene out and I need to know if the husband lives in the end.

I've spent over 100 hours easily searching for this because I don't remember how I came across it the first time. I've gone through my archive websites, discord channels, random artist collections it could have been in.

I'm praying someone here recognizes and knows it.

Offline johnqdough

------------------ FOUND FOUND FOUND-----------------------------------------------------------------------
After 100+ man hours of searching I found it:
DeviantArt -> GIANTESS-WORSHIP -> SHRINK BLINK gallery -> Shrunken Cuckold Series
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk