Author Topic: How I found out I liked trash bags  (Read 257 times)

Offline Trashbagsarefun

How I found out I liked trash bags
« on: April 05, 2024, 12:55:31 pm »
So I figured out that I liked trash bags at school because whenever you didn’t bring your pe kit you had to gather the schools recycling from each class in these big green trash bags or do litter picking  around the schools grassy areas but unlike other people I felt excited to do it because I got to interact with trash bags and even fantasise about being trash while doing it so yeah that’s how I began my kink for trash bags.
Ps I know this is a bit of an odd post but it was nagging me so I decided to post/write it down somewhere and here felt appropriate. Hope everyone who reads this has a great day/night.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 09:26:42 pm by Trashbagsarefun »

Offline trashbagguy

Re: How I found out I liked trash bags
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 10:19:53 am »
That is nice.  I also like plastic trash bags.  But I use them to wear as clothing/outfits.  I found this out by curiosity one day when I was younger.  I also think women who wear them are sexy as well.  I hope more people try this and enjoy safely.

Offline garbagebag

Re: How I found out I liked trash bags
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2024, 06:02:06 pm »
Thank you, At our place it was a turn where we had to pick up the rubbish. Unfortunately for me, I seem to remember that they were not put in a garbage bag. I wish I had your chance

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk