Author Topic: (Step?) brother and sister inherit mansion or castle.  (Read 837 times)

Offline Griffinmills

(Step?) brother and sister inherit mansion or castle.
« on: June 18, 2024, 10:34:22 am »
I think the brother and sister inherit a mansion, but it could be a castle.

They explore a bit and maybe get into some hanky panky or they discuss/remember previous encounters.

The girl goes upstairs and does selfbondage with some kind of automatic fucking machine.  The boy comes up to check on her as it’s been a while. Seems her escape mechanism had failed and the dildo had slipped out of her pussy,  it was now just sliding on her clit making her extremely frustrated.

The boy helps out and I think they eventually switch places.

Offline Jugrntts

Re: (Step?) brother and sister inherit mansion or castle.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2024, 09:36:19 pm »
Sorry i can´t help you, but you remind me a story that i don´t know where I read.

It was kind of similar, a brother and sister that inherit a furtune I guess. The story begin with the brother talking to the phone about her missing sister, i think, as he aproach a latex encased woman, tied to a seat and attached to a machines.

The chit chat at the phone continues as the story describe the heavy inprisioment of the woman under a breathing mask.

Then the brother end the call and lifted her mask, revealing that the woman is his sister. He is keeping her like that to stole her past of the fortune.

I´ve look in latex stories but I didn´t find it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk