Author Topic: Jessica Visits The Thirteenth Floor by Teann Daorsa  (Read 1936 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Jessica Visits The Thirteenth Floor by Teann Daorsa
« on: February 09, 2022, 10:58:51 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/jessica_visits_the_thirteenth_floor.html
F/f; bond; breathplay; gag; chair; straps; toys; tease; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Jessica Visits The Thirteenth Floor by Teann Daorsa
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 08:05:14 am »
Very erotic, I like the fantasy place of the thirteenth floor setting, almost anything can happen there. It reminds me a little bit of the room of requirement from the Harry Potter books, it can be anything you need it to be in the moment. It's a great way to tell little scene type stories like this, a great way to get into the hot action parts quickly too. I hope you plan on a part two, I so want to see what Jessica gets up to next.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Jessica Visits The Thirteenth Floor by Teann Daorsa
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 01:06:53 pm »
I love the seductiveness of this scene, the progressive, but hesitant, consent that Jessica yields to Darla. And as amazingly sexy and erotic as this story is, one thought that kept occurring to me as I read was: What would it be like to be so perfectly understood by a stranger like Jessica is experiencing with Darla. That might be the most fantastic element of the fantasy?

Nice change up from the first two Thirteenth Floor stories I've read. As I saw the end of the story scrolling up the monitor, I thought Jessica's adventure was about to end. I've never been so happy to see a cliff hanger ending  :)

Eido

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk