Author Topic: Hotels - An Encounter by Rope Lover  (Read 3363 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Bondage Master
Hotels - An Encounter by Rope Lover
« on: January 31, 2017, 10:12:28 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/hotelsencounter.html
Solo-F; hotel; bar; M/f, bond; robe-cords; rope; strip; breast; nipple; clamps; pegs; bdsm crop; whip; denial; edgeplay; sex; climax; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks  ;)

ElectroPainLover

Re: Hotels - An Encounter by Rope Lover
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 07:34:19 pm »
Good story Rope Lover. I enjoyed the subtle way he got her into his midst. Sounds to me like she will be enjoying a new life as his assistant.

Nice work.

Dana

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 10:14:30 am »
What a nice way to try something new, and not so new apparently. In this case it's certainly more about the journey than the destination (sex), and I like that. There was a definite taking and giving in this story, but not along traditional lines, your male main character sharing his kink, (and profession), with a gifted and curious amateur, she I think getting more in the bargain than he did though.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 06:57:53 pm »
Wouldn't it be nice to live in a world where a person giving bondage demonstrations and tutorials could afford to dress like that and stay in a suite like that? I suppose he could be wealthy from some other endeavor but I prefer to think he found a way to wealth from our hobby. A "do what you love and the money will follow" sort of thing.

Excellent story. Thanks!

Max

Rope Lover

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 09:35:49 pm »
Thank you for the encouraging comments.

I have several other stories prepared so will offer them up for publication over the coming weeks.

Rope Lover

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk