Author Topic: Funny Handcuff Video  (Read 4216 times)

Offline 64Fordman

• Bondage Master
Funny Handcuff Video
« on: October 13, 2016, 02:57:15 am »
Guy proposes by getting himself and his girlfriend arrested with a little help from his friends and one badass Dodge Ram pickup.

https://vimeo.com/174153752

ElectroPainLover

Re: Funny Handcuff Video
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 03:51:25 am »
Nice video. Don't really think that truck has a stock engine under the hood. And, I am glad I am not buying his tires.  ;D

Dana -- EPL

Offline 64Fordman

• Bondage Master
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 07:17:12 am »
Thanks Dana,

If he does that on a regular basis he must go through more tires than Brad Keselowski. Dodge offers an optional 5.7L Hemi Magnum V8 (about 350 cubic inches) that produces 350 HP and 375 lb-ft of torque for the Ram pickup. That’s like 60’s muscle car power. The Magnum comes with a 5 speed overdrive transmission, something they could only dream about in the 60’s.

My high school auto shop teacher would tell us the era of the muscle car was over as we worked on Ford Pintos and Chevy Vegas. Never underestimate the human desire to go fast or impress your girlfriend with huge burnouts.

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 08:25:38 am »
Kind of reminds me of another Mopar truck that once ruled the roads.  That would, of course, be the Lil Red Express.  Cute video, though I'm a bit surprised he got a 'yes' instead of a 'yes' and a black eye.   ;D
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

Offline 64Fordman

• Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 12:00:57 am »
Well at least he didn’t run her over, that could have gotten the engagement off to a rough start.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk