Author Topic: Sally's Subject: Dungeon Visit by Jack Peacock  (Read 141 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Sally's Subject: Dungeon Visit by Jack Peacock
« on: October 12, 2024, 11:31:25 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/sallys_subject.html
F/m; bond; cuffs; headcage; frame; whip; chain; chastity; electro; punish; conditioning; sold; reluct; nc; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Sally's Subject: Dungeon Visit by Jack Peacock
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2024, 01:22:05 am »
It's a dark tale to be honest, but something about the mystery of it appeals to me all the same. What's the "subject's" occupation, or his net worth, as in will anybody really be missing him if/when he disappears? If he was a defense contractor (and Sally in the employ of the opposition) I could see this taking quite the turn. If not and Sally is just a psychotic spider looking for a bug to play with (before eating it) it gets very dark. I also look forward to learning why Sally refers to herself in the third person, but my assumption is that there are at least two Sallys, and one of them is a bit evil.

Some of the most evil serial killers in history look frighteningly normal in pictures, so maybe this goes with Sally's manner of dress. I'm looking forward to where you take this, but as far as anonymity, paying cash and all that stuff, your cell phone and car know where you go, and when you go there, so if somebody really comes looking for him they will have a place to start. As far as no identifiable body to pronounce dead, without one I'll bet that could linger on for several years at least in some unsolved missing person's file someplace.

A final thought; does the subject have an ex-wife that was short changed in court, or perhaps wants a bit of revenge for some other reason?

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.   

Offline jakbird

• Bound & Gagged
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2024, 02:06:57 am »
Thanks for taking the time to comment.  Responses are as rare as $1/gallon gas.

There is a movie from 1956, "The Bad Seed", which in part is the inspiration for Sally.  The cute, little 8 year old girl in pigtails and a pinafore dress, who just happens to be a psychotic serial killer.  What happened to her when she grew up?

The story is clear, Sally is on vacation, so no, there's no competitor involved.  Like the original "StoxBox" stories that introduced her, sometimes she takes time off from her busy schedule to recharge the batteries.  I like the analogy to a spider with the bug trapped in the web.  No ex-wife either, well, not in the context you imply....

As for the electronic tracking, that is being addressed in part 2.  I'll try not to get too technical, though that's my field (electronics engineering).  Suffice to say it's not an issue.

I tend to write stories with happy endings.  Too much Hollywood, I suppose.  Sally came about when I thought about trying something new, the not so very happy ending.

What makes a character memorable?  Is it some kind of quirk, like Holmes' Deerstalker hat, or Charlie Chan's pearls of Confucian wisdom?  Why does Sally talk so oddly?  Tune in to find out, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel....
  Jack Peacock
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2024, 10:15:28 pm »
This is in interesting story that could have a couple more stories if you wish to explore Denny's plight in Sally's hands. Really I enjoyed the mental aspect of the story. Sally's third person made things a bit more chilling as you can feel she isn’t right. It leaves a psychologicl thriller story vibe if expanded. I tend to enjoy darker themed stories, but want good characters and enough setting and fetishes to help. This one contained that. I know everyone likes different things. This one sets up a number of scenarios that could lead to interesting follow ups, for me.

Offline jakbird

• Bound & Gagged
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
« Reply #4 on: Today at 03:59:51 am »
As always, I appreciate taking the time to comment on the story.   Denny's fate will not be left hanging.  Naturally, Sally is there only to help.

There is a previous Sally story, "Reversal of Fortune", told in three parts, if you find the character interesting.  It illustrates Sally's caring and sympathetic nature, in a Kafkaesque sort of way.  Part 1 sets up the background to the surreal legal proceedings that follow in parts 2 and 3.

Superficially the tales of Psycho Sally could be placed in the femdom category, but that's largely irrelevant.  It's about the mental aspect, the dark side of the supposed "Good Samaritan".
  Jack Peacock
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk