Author Topic: The Exit Interview by Kitsune71  (Read 4658 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The Exit Interview by Kitsune71
« on: September 17, 2023, 04:24:21 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/the_exit_interview.html
M/f; fpov; bond; kidnap; rope; gag; strip; crotchrope; hogtie; oral; paddle; piercing; buttplug; collar; sex; nc; XXX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/the_exit_interview2.html
M/f; fpov; bond; rope; gag; force; climax; sex; corset; buttplug; collar; leash; mast; oral; strappado; susp; naked; spank; reluct; nc; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/the_exit_interview3.html
M/f; fpov; bond; slave; cuffs; costume; maid; gag; chair; straps; brand; training; sex; oral; blindfold; kidnap; collar; leash; reluct; nc; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/the_exit_interview4.html
M/f; FM/f+; fpov; bond; kidnap; cuffs; sex; enclosed; gag; slave; oral; sold; nc; reluct; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 09:08:54 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: The Exit Interview by Kitsune71
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 10:09:01 am »
I loved the title, it was unique enough to make me want to read it, Marie the main character deliciously imperfect, and the details and plot interesting enough to draw me in as well. I think at this point Marie is owned, which fantasy-wise is super hot for me, so it's easy to identify with her here. I'm of course curious as to if David ends up keeping her around as a plaything (perhaps in a basement dungeon) or maybe selling her off someplace to the highest bidder where she'll never be heard from again. Maybe instead a bit of Stockholm syndrome, where Marie ends up becoming very attached to David, even though he sounds like a complete scoundrel. It of course makes me wonder what actually happened to David's first wife...

If you wanted to instead have Marie rescued at some point, I'm sure her building, or even the parking garage had some cameras that the police could look at, if for nothing else but to complete the necessary missing persons forms. Do David's coworkers suspect something, and do they go looking for Marie? Do they find her, agreeing to share in the "bounty" rather than rocking the firm with scandal?

Thank you for sharing, the characters you've built here make a part two almost write itself, Jackie.

Offline Kitsune71

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2023, 08:53:40 pm »
Thank you for the feedback, it was most appreciated and helpful good motivation for part 2

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 09:42:54 pm »
Part 2 up tonight, enjoy

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 07:59:17 am »
I liked this part too, I left thinking that Marie is falling for David. Maybe it's the rough sex, the objectification, or even the needed discipline, but at some point I expect she'll stop trying to escape. Will David have all the fun he can dream up having with her, before gifting her to another, or selling her off someplace bad where she can't ever tell her story to anybody else? I am curious as to what happened to David's first wife, did she leave with half his wealth and an agreement to keep his secrets, or did he find a somewhat more creative way to keep her silent? I imagine the one meeting the other at some point in the future, as that could be a chapter all on it's own.

Anyway, thank you for sharing, Jackie.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2024, 10:12:58 pm »
Part 3 up tonight, enjoy!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2024, 09:56:26 am »
I very much enjoyed this story; the progression of events from here to where they'll eventually end up. It's a mystery as to where that'll eventually be, so another good reason to follow along as a reader to the conclusion.

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2024, 09:09:03 pm »
Final part up tonight, enjoy!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2024, 10:07:14 am »
An enjoyable tale, Oswald an easy character to not like. I am curious as to exactly what happened to the first wife, but if you left it here that would be good too.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk