Author Topic: Late Night Ocean Skinny-Dip by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 609 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Late Night Ocean Skinny-Dip by Jackie Rabbit
« on: June 08, 2024, 07:22:05 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/late_night_ocean_skinnydip.html
F/f; fpov; outdoors; naked; roleplay; sold; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Late Night Ocean Skinny-Dip by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 05:47:35 pm »
This is a very fun, hot and sexy read.  It starts slowly, gently, but it feeds us the information about this pair at a steady rate, keeping us interested, keeping us focussed.  I was concerned seeing them out at sea like that, the risks quickly becoming far to clear and obvious, making the landmark the only "safe" option, "pushing" them into it regardless of how safe or reasonable it is.

Then though the steady unveiling of the full fantasy being thought about, suggested, and perhaps even fully experienced and lived, that is hot, and ends with all of those delicious and wicked thoughts just running around in your mind...  thank you :)

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2024, 08:05:31 am »
Love this one. I agree with Feline, a fun and sexy story. It hits themes that have run through my head as well and I enjoyed where you went with it (and ended early enough to leave it to one's imagination). Good job!
The race is long, and in the end it is only with yourself.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2024, 11:02:45 am »
Thank you so much Feline and Zephyr, I could come back to this one in the future obviously, but I also like leaving it where it is; as in how real is this fantasy going to be, and is Beth an honest player here? The fun way is for Beth to join in with the guys, (two girls, together, really good for most guys libidos) but the darker path is for Beth to sell off her "very good friend" to the men for real, funding her education with her friend's "labors." Imagine if the authorities found a single swimsuit, saw the tracks into the ocean, and after an exhaustive search declared her missing...

Anyway, thank you both, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2024, 01:06:45 pm »
That's taking things to a rather dark place, but I do wonder how long this kidnap and sold into slavery period is expected to last.  Taking a middle road, if she is expecting just a day, two at most, then once things pass a week, she is really going to start wondering what the hell is going on here...

A fascinating and fun fantasy, and it does leave you hanging, teased and tantalised, wondering what might come... :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk