Author Topic: Exploration  (Read 3884 times)

Touille

Exploration
« on: August 09, 2016, 08:26:07 am »
There are 2 stories that I am looking for, i've been searching for them for a bit now but i don't remember where I found them. The first one is as follows: So, I read this story a while back but i don't remember where. It is about a group of girls who were getting together for a party, perhaps birthday but i don't remember. Somewhere along the lines they get drawn into another world through some sort of black thing (hazy on that part) and end up playing a game for their freedom in a cave. Each of the group of girls chooses a door from within the cave and is forced to put the bondage gear on that they find in the room. I don't remember what all of the gear is, but i am fairly certain that one of the costumes has something to do with a bondage helmet in the shape of a cat head.

The second story is similar in the exploration aspect, except this group of girls is exploring some sort of wax museum and a friend convinces them to explore the adult section which contains bondage. eventually across their journey, they are separated and eventually become part of the exhibits.

Hopefully one of you knows where one of these stories is, it'd be nice to find them again. I think I found them around 2011-2012 but idk how old they were. That might help weed out newer stuff but i could be wrong

Offline black_falcon_2002

Re: Exploration
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 12:02:05 am »
If you consider two girl being a group, then this one might be the second story you were looking for:

A Night at The Adult Wax Museum
(by True ML, edited by dmuk)

http://www.p-synd.com/LTBSA/stories/eloqwax.html

Interesting site btw with tons of stories. No updates since 3 years but nevertheless a great source.

Touille

Re: Exploration
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 09:13:02 am »
while that is a fun story, it isn't the one i am thinking of. nice find though! i did have to get a cached version of that story because something seems to be up with their server. perhaps the owner took it down.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk