Author Topic: Bunny Hopping to Freedom by Strange Mind  (Read 3338 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Bondage Master
Bunny Hopping to Freedom by Strange Mind
« on: June 14, 2016, 01:21:29 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.selfbound.net/storiesad/bunnyhoppingtofreedom.html
Sbf; rope; harness; gag; manacles; toys; insert; nipple; weights; enema; soda; torment; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)

kiedash

Re: Bunny Hopping to Freedom by Strange Mind
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 02:55:20 am »
So... I just tried this and I thought I'd let you know how it went.

I used a bit gag and ran bungee cords through the rings on each side of the gag.  I hooked clover clamps on one end of each cord and weights (probably was about 8oz, actually) on the other.  I skipped the enema entirely (not quite my thing, even the non-carbonated kind), but I added a ball parachute with about 1kg attached to another bungee cord.  I wrapped my calves and feet in cling wrap, with a little duct tape on the feet to make sure the cling wrap wouldn't come off accidentally.  I cuffed my hands behind my back and locked the chain to a hip harness to ensure that I couldn't reach the gag, clamps, or parachute.

The setup worked perfectly: I couldn't move forward at all without hopping, and hopping caused significant bouncing of the weights attached to my balls and nipples.  I had to pause a couple of times to stop myself from cumming.  It was actually a pretty challenging scene -- by the time I got to the keys I was covered in drool and sweat.  And then I realized I hadn't left anything to cut the cling wrap with, but once I unwrapped a few layers my feet slipped out pretty easily because of all the sweat.  :-/

Great fun, thanks for the idea!  Although it is quite dangerous (I did almost fall a couple of times), and I agree that it's probably better left unattempted.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk