Author Topic: The Gingerbread House by Darkwolf  (Read 20677 times)

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
Re: The Gingerbread House by Darkwolf
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2024, 08:11:21 am »
I am still looking forward to the potential of this arc. It's clear by the end of part 5 Briana is continuing to grow and challenge herself. This is a golden opportunity for Roxanna and Sophia as well. This is a new experience for all of them. I hope it is good and they all grow individually and together while making some new friends.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2024, 08:46:35 pm »
Part 6 of ACA up tonight, enjoy!

Offline throwaway140124

« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2024, 08:22:55 am »
Godamn that was hot! Your writing continues to be absolutely incredible, and all the lead up to this chapter absolutely paid off! I love how evocative your writing is as regards Brianna's feelings and sensations, and how she's observing people around her. It's just mind blowing - thank you and hope you keep going!

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2024, 06:59:50 pm »
ACA part 7 up tonight, enjoy!

Offline T.H.

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2024, 08:56:10 pm »
I generally try to let a comment or a give some feedback.
I finally came around reading this one. (I'm still somewhere in the middle of the Gingerbread House). It was on my reading list for ages, but Alas my time is limited nowadays.

This might be the best coming of age story into the (or better a) BDSM-lifestyle I've ever read.
I'm kind of sad it didn't exist when I came of age about 20 years ago.
Reading it at my age is great, but I think reading it when you're 18 or 20 yourself it might be magical.

Well done! Thank you for bringing this story into existence - it might actually change a life or two.

Offline Darkwolf

« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2024, 03:21:49 pm »
This might be the best coming of age story into the (or better a) BDSM-lifestyle I've ever read.
I'm kind of sad it didn't exist when I came of age about 20 years ago.
Reading it at my age is great, but I think reading it when you're 18 or 20 yourself it might be magical.

Well done! Thank you for bringing this story into existence - it might actually change a life or two.

Thank you very much, that is high praise indeed and I really appreciate it.  I can't say I originally envisioned this series as a coming of age story, in the outline stage it was much shorter and far more conventional, but as I wrote I really fell in love with the characters and found the exploration of their lives and feelings to be a much more interesting story.  I do hope you manage to find time to read the rest and that you enjoy it as well.

Darkwolf

Offline Darkwolf

« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2024, 03:22:30 pm »
Chapter 8 of A Conventional Affair is now available.

Please enjoy, and comments make the author happy  ;)

Offline throwaway140124

« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2024, 10:12:14 pm »
Your love for these characters is absolutely coming through here, and it makes the way you write (both them and the whole story) that much better. You're doing an amazing job of detailing both their inner and outer lives, and also including some really fucking steamy erotica, which is even better! Loved the ending to this chapter - can't wait to see what happens next! Yay (bratty) confidence from Brianna!

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2024, 10:50:02 pm »
This is just up to A Coventional Affair 6. I went and reread part 5 beforehand to have things fresh in my mind where things were at. The main group of characters are still great. Elise is fun and interesting as have many side characters introduced. The mystery woman in latex is a nice touch. Then there is Claire. The more I have seen of her as you develop her, the closer she comes to my vision for a dream woman in terms of looks, personality, kinks, and fetishes. So while I want to be jealous of Elise, it's definitely for the better for them. But there will be a little disappointment when her story is over, but the others are well worth it to continue following.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2024, 10:18:41 pm »
A Conventional Affair part 9 up tonight, enjoy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk