Plaza Forum

General Category => Intros => Topic started by: Lexi_ on October 08, 2026, 10:38:30 AM

Title: Hey everyone
Post by: Lexi_ on October 08, 2026, 10:38:30 AM
I think I first stumbled across the plaza maybe 6 or 7 years ago after finding a link to a story from another website (i think it might've been on dA). Ever since I've been coming back to see all the wonderful stories people have shared here. I've spent most of my time reading latex stories but, I have explored almost every corner of the plaza.

I would love to make my own contributions someday although my experience with writing is quite limited.
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: Rubberh on October 08, 2026, 02:46:42 PM
Welcome aboard.

Don't worry about your experience with writing stories. Just be certain to be satisfied with your work and take your time to make sure it feels right to you.

Many of us are happy to help new writers and will give feedback to assist you.

I started out unsure, but the positive feedback I received helped me improve my work.

Just remember to follow the rules about submissions.