Trashcan > Trashcan Stories

Trashed Interloper by ElectroPainLover

<< < (2/2)

ElectroPainLover:
Thank you Bin_me! I haven't thought of expanding upon Carla seeks revenge. Being primarily a Self-bondage and bondage genre writer I don't spend much time in a dump or hovering around dumpsters. I also used it to see if I could write very short (for me) stories. I may revisit Carla and her trio of abusers, but, I am unsure whether I could hold myself back from issuing them a terrible demise once my devilishness and ire worked within my 'eye-for-an-eye' bitterness of bullies.

Thank you again and I will see if I can keep my emotions in check on a revisit.

Dana

MaxRoper:
I applaud your efforts to write succinctly and away from your usual interests. You have succeeded admirably, getting the main points across with minimal words. I'm not usually much of a trashcan fan either but am more likely to go outside my usual genres if the story is short.

It's been mighty quiet around here lately. I suppose everyone is off making holiday preparations, wrapping up packages or someone.

Max

ElectroPainLover:
Thanks for your words of encouragement Max. I wanted to see if I could kill two birds with one stone; write a trash story without having the stench get stuck in my nose and tell a story in a thousand words or less. Both proved do-able.

I believe I am going to work on my short-story abilities mixed in with my normally wordy writes. Had an idea of a collection short writing works, but, damned if I can't remember what they were going to be about. I really need to write crap down when I think about it. It's one of the reason's I bust out a beginning to a story and allow it to sit on the back-burner while I go back to what I was working on when the story came to mind...hence...too many stories going at once.

It has been slow and quiet around here to me too. I just wish the damned spammers would follow the lead of our members and take a break  >:(.

It seems like I am about the only one around without a life. I hope for them they have someone to wrap for, wrap-up, or wrap them. I hope since I can't have any fun, someone else can have my share  ;D

Thanks again Max. Glad you enjoyed it.

Dana

malus_infantia:
Thanks for going outside of your comfort zone and writing this story, ElectroPainLover. I quite enjoyed it!

ElectroPainLover:
Thank you and I am glad you enjoyed the story malus_infantia. I will most likely stick within my genres I feel comfortable with but may 'get a little dirty' on occasion.

Dana

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version