Author Topic: Sister-Sister 4  (Read 144 times)

Offline DeeVee Iante

Sister-Sister 4
« on: April 01, 2024, 11:39:34 am »
More is More
Cathenne made Mouse sit and eat, but Mouse was tired. She wanted to rest, but they had homework but first her. Cathenne also insisted Mouse ate before they went to the bedroom, where Mouse thought she could rest. Instead, Cathenne helped her out of the rubber pinafore gown and the gloved white hoodie. The hoodies white gloves were dirty, and Mouse got it. She had to do things in a way that kept her white gloves white.

Cathenne came back with more rubber and made Mouse put on a wide heavy rubber jumpsuit, then a thick rubber floor length tent gown over the top, with odd sleeves.

The sleeves were at hip height and went over Mouse’s elbows, but not further. Her upper arms were inside the tent gown. When Mouse lifted her arms, she had to lift the heavy black rubber gown too, which was a bit much. Mouse sat down. Cathenne brushed the hair spray from Mouse’s hair than drew over a black open face hood. Cathenne helped Mouse to her desk and laptop and they did their homework…

In bed, Cathenne asked about her day and despite the compressing rubber, heat, heavy clothing, and all, it was one of Mouse’s best. Not one moment did she spend alone and not one bad thing happened. Thinking on this, she tried kissing Cathenne, but Cathenne stopped her with, “You are going kiss abstinent for a while, my darling. You game for another of my experiments?” Resigned Mouse nodded.

Cathenne brought another hooded rubber mask with a long rubber tongue over the mouth, except, once Cathenne drew it over, she reversed the tongue into Mouse's mouth. It was a long, split tongue with little rubber beads at the end. Once the tongue was in, Cathenne brought out an odd, shaped rubber thingy that pushed into the inside of the rubber tongue and forced Mouse’s mouth wide open.

Cathenne pushed and pushed until she saw a tear in Mouse’s eyes, and she stopped and asked, “Too much, too quickly.” Mouse’s wide-open jaws and irritated throat said yes, yes, yes, but Mouse shook her head.

When Cathenne tried to push the wedge further, it would not budge. Mouse's tense jaws were tight and strained. Cathenne brought another black hood and stretched it over Mouse’s head, carefully aligning the nasal breathing holes. This hood did not have eye openings…

Mouse needed a long time to fall asleep in Cathenne’s arms. She had a fitful sleep with dreams of Cathenne mainly, but also the people she met today. Even though her sleep was interrupted, Mouse enjoyed the fantasy dreams, and enjoyed feeling Cathenne holding her and kissing her rubber hoods…
“Wake up, my love-Mouse.” With a start Mouse opened her eyes, but it was still dark. Oh, that thing in her mouth and the hood. Cathenne removed the hood and kissed Mouse on each uncovered eye. Mouse sighed and closed her eyes again, snuggling into Cathenne’s arms.

Cathenne and Mouse snuggled for a while then Cathenne removed the tongue mask, and the open face mask and informed, “You wash, then brush, and floss your teeth and I will help you with business then give you a hair rinse and head massage.” That sounded like a good deal, especially when Cathenne helped Mouse out of the heavy rubber gown with the odd sleeves.

Cathenne had Mouse wear a third tight black rubber catsuit which made Mouse cry. Cathenne went about to remove it but Mouse stopped her with, “Let me cry a little, then I will be fine as long as you hold me as tightly as the rubber.” Cathenne did and Mouse settled.

When Mouse settled, Cathenne had Mouse wear winter tights and a winter leotard, then a white blouse. She drew a pair of black gloves over Mouse’s hands, then had Mouse wear a turtleneck, sleeveless floor-length gown. It was beautiful but ever so hot and tight, and Mouse had to rest. The while, Cathenne lace on Mouse’s high heeled wedged boots. When finished, Mouse collapsed on the bed and slept.

“Mouse, time for breakfast and school.” Mouse opened her eyes to Cathenne like she had never seen her before!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk